• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By kramermanusa
      NOS, Original Tractor Co snow cab
      Original Tractor Cab P650CC01 

*NOTE: as far as I can tell, the plastic white top is all that is missing
      Otherwise, the pieces are in good shape, never used - just dirty from sitting.  The instructions and unopened original hardware also included.  Per the instructions this model is for 1990 and up 500 series tractors, although likely will fit / adapt to others somewhat easily.

I bought this with my 520h from the original owner who advised it was never used and from the condition and packaging that appears to be the case.  I will not use it so I am looking to give a good home.  As a side note - the tractor only has 256 hours on it and also has a powered leaf / grass bagger unit (which is not something I see often as far as attachments).  But up for sale here is the NOS snow cab and hardware only

• By Team70R
      Well I scored a free 4" linear actuator from a combine so I went ahead a built an electric rear lift. It's not the fastest thing but it definitely beats manually lifting! Right now it's just set up for my grader blade but I will be getting my cultivator and disc to work with it as well.  Blade lifts to almost 5"

• By Team70R
      Thinking about setting up an electric actuator for my rear hitch on my C165. I was wondering if I could put it up under the belly of the tractor and hook the rear cable to it and leave the manual lift handle for the mower deck. Would a 330 pound capacity actuator be enough?
    • By 608KEB
      I changed the oil/filter on my 520H last fall. I only put 4 hours in the tractor last winter. The oil is still golden-brown in color. It's looks new  Should I change the oil and filter again?

• By chucksterock
      Been watching Craigslist and found this listing:

Anyone see any red flags?  things to ask?  thanks!