Elkskin's mower junkyard

hmmmm

Elkskin's mower junkyard

my 701 has the taryl fixes all fix for the fuel pump. well lately after a while running it would start running like crap. well i ordered a new carb one those cheap ones. well during installation i noticed that the line from fitting to pump for pulse was collapsed. so i had some used gas line laying around thats a little hard from age but still good. so i put a bit of that on it low and be hold runs strong. so now i have the original carb on bench and ill probably drain it and put it away for future project (like the 754 maybe). i ran the 701 moving dirt for about 20 minutes no hickups.

Edited by craftsmanmowerfreak
  • Like 3

Sparky

I’ve had great luck with 2 of those inexpensive carbs off EBay. No complaints here.

• Like 2

Elkskin's mower junkyard
1 minute ago, Sparky said:

I’ve had great luck with 2 of those inexpensive carbs off EBay. No complaints here.

one i ordered came with a gas shut off and fuel filter. i told mom for 3 more bucks you cant go wrong there because the plastic black and red shutoffs are usually over 5 bucks alone. ill use shutoff on one of my machines lol

hondagod64

I just bought one myself on e-bay for my 12hp kohler that came complete [ minus gasket ] for 24.00 free ship and after minor adjustments , runs good....