dells68

3 generations out for a horse ride

oliver2-44

It doesn't get any better than that!!!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:              Glad you dad is doing better,   :wh:  bonding for the boys of the family.       :text-yeahthat:

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

dells68

He is doing great now.  In fact, he made the trip to Charlottesville for the auction with us.  Hope we can talk him into going to the big show with us next year.  Nothing better than spending time with your family, especially on a horse!  Great way to finish a busy day.  On another note, Becca's Dad passed last Sunday after lung surgery for cancer.  Please keep her in your prayers.  He was a very nice guy who worked hard all of his life and proudly served his country in the Navy.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

SylvanLakeWH

Lucky boy, dad, grandpa...

And...

My condolences on your loss.

• Like 1

953 nut

Sorry to hear of your father-in-law's passing. Prayers for your family in this time of sorrow. 

• Like 1

dells68

Thanks Richard.  Becca is having a really hard time and I'm really dreading the holidays as Walter and I spent a lot of time talking while the others did their thing.  I lost Mom 2 years ago Oct 13 and now Becca is going through the same thing.  It's part of life, but that doesn't make it any easier.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Retired Wrencher

dells68  You are blessed. To have a Son and you Dad enjoying the day together is priceless. Good memories for you.

• Like 2

dells68
1 hour ago, Retierd Wrencher said:

dells68  You are blessed. To have a Son and you Dad enjoying the day together is priceless. Good memories for you.

Thanks.  The older I get, the more important I realize how important to make those memories while we can.  I loved my Mom dearly and miss her daily.  Her passing has drawn Dad and I even closer.  I try to make all of the memories I can with him and Emory while we are still together.  Becca is just starting down this road and is really struggling.  She cried herself to sleep last night and didn't say a word.  Today she will go to church for the first time without her daddy.  Sorry to be so down, but life smacks us back to reality really quickly, that's why it is important to have our hobby as a release!

• Like 2

Retired Wrencher

Hang in there be strong for her. better days are coming.

• Like 1

TDF5G

That is awesome! :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1