Jump to content
dw753

Filling a Container Bound for Denmark!!! CAn send parts

Recommended Posts

I am in the process of helping Thomas V round up some horses that are going to Denmark.  I wanted to take this chance to ask if anyone needed any parts I am sure we can work something out.  Any bigger items would have to go through Thomas.  As you can imagine it is quite the expense for Thomas so he would need to compensated accordingly.

 

 

feel free to PM with needs and I will work with Thomas before a price is given.  

  • Like 5
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

damn, shame Thomas isn't in the UK - there's heaps of stuff I'd gladly fetch over!

 

good luck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There is still a few slots in the container, so complete tractors can also be done, but in that case you need hurry a bit.

 

Thomas

 

 

2 hours ago, meadowfield said:

damn, shame Thomas isn't in the UK - there's heaps of stuff I'd gladly fetch over!

 

good luck

 

Getting it to the UK would be peace of cake. Rounding up in the US and getting it shipped into the EU is another matter :-)

 

Send me or DW753 a PM and lets see what we can do.

 

Edited by Skipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am confused here......... Are you wanting to buy or sell parts??????  You have too many or too little?????  Please clarify for us slower mentality members....:)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Doug, I've Skyped with Tom and he'd like the container filled as much as possible which only makes sense. There has to be other folks within a reasonable distance to him in Denmark that would like to latch on to something here in the states. This is an opportunity for that to happen and that doesn't come along too often. It's a win/win situation for collectors over there. :)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Exactly, and since Denmark is a really small country, people in need of tractors or parts in the surrounding countries, could also benefit from it ;-)

Edited by Skipper

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 28/09/2017 at 3:55 PM, Skipper said:

There is still a few slots in the container, so complete tractors can also be done, but in that case you need hurry a bit.

 

Thomas

 

 

 

Getting it to the UK would be peace of cake. Rounding up in the US and getting it shipped into the EU is another matter :-)

 

Send me or DW753 a PM and lets see what we can do.

 

 

sorry for the confusion guys...

 

Firstly I'm in the UK - close-ish to Denmark, but not close enough, it's a flight or long ferry/drive.:(

 

Secondly poor english - fetch was a bad word, things you guys scrap or abandon we would kill for here, many spares have to be made or repaired (see our RJ-58 rebuild) 

 

I think if enough of us were up for it - and kind souls such as yourselves are up for helping get stuff in a container then we should look at what we might do to get a container to the UK. I know Chris and Neil have arranged shipping from US with help from your end and they've got some great tractors...

 

Maybe a few of us here need to put our heads together and see what our wish list is - and whether you guys can help collect a few pieces :)

 

thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

23 minutes ago, meadowfield said:

 

sorry for the confusion guys...

 

Firstly I'm in the UK - close-ish to Denmark, but not close enough, it's a flight or long ferry/drive.:(

 

Secondly poor english - fetch was a bad word, things you guys scrap or abandon we would kill for here, many spares have to be made or repaired (see our RJ-58 rebuild) 

 

I think if enough of us were up for it - and kind souls such as yourselves are up for helping get stuff in a container then we should look at what we might do to get a container to the UK. I know Chris and Neil have arranged shipping from US with help from your end and they've got some great tractors...

 

Maybe a few of us here need to put our heads together and see what our wish list is - and whether you guys can help collect a few pieces :)

 

thanks

 

Well it is not that big a deal to have things shipped to the UK from Denmark. I can do that easily.

 

Just let me know.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×