Actually_Cadet_Man

Rear rotary mower 5-0900

Actually_Cadet_Man

I got this mower a few months ago and am finding little info on it. Would really like to find an owners manual and any info out there. It needs blades and the baffling fixed, otherwise in good shape!

IMG_0179.JPG

IMG_0174.JPG

IMG_0172.JPG

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

We do not have much on this model. The 8 following the model number tells us it is a 1973 model.

Garry

Ed Kennell

:text-welcomeconfetti: to the :rs:

Gary, how did you locate this file?      I was in the process of searching in manuals,  mower decks and reels when you posted.

I searched 50900, 50900 8,  509008 and got zero finds.

gwest_ca

I used "5-0900" in quotations.

Since I added this gentleman's serial number I added the 5-0900-8 next to his serial so members can see how the -x following the model number identifies the model year. A 6th digit minus 5 equals the model year.

So "5-0900-8" will work also.

Garry

Actually_Cadet_Man

I have found that a woods RM59 mower has some interchangeable parts but that is about all I have found. I'm surprised by how nice it is for a 1973 model. The underside does not have any real rust (surface only). Eventually, I'll paint it up but would like to have everything working first! I believe it's a rear discharge mower? Anyway, thanks for the help so far!

Ed Kennell

Thanks Gary, I forgot to use the "   ".

Richardmewen

I have a d180. With the rear mower but don't have the forward apart of the pto shaft spline on the tractor 

gwest_ca

Click on the picture in this link

Garry