Big_Red_Fred

The Ultimate Horse is here soon

Big_Red_Fred

I've been bragging theres a New addition to my Son Alex's Stable, so i went over and took the pics, the Man i bought it from said you all never seen it, he will be at Big Show with My son & myself next year, i hope these pics clear up any thing i may of posted negative about & enjoy. If it isnt a Wheel horse, You Wasted your Money ! wont let me open any more pics for sum reason ? Theres a Finsh mower and a tiller toIMG_04541.jpg.de9af68236e20acc361fb5d7ed8597c7.jpg

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
Forgot to add
  • Like 9

Ed Kennell

This would increase the quantity  of pictures you can post Fred, but won't improve the quality.   :teasing-poke:

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

elcamino/wheelhorse

I think Big Red Fred needs to keep  greasy fingers off the lens , that would improve the picture quality :ROTF:. Just kidding Fred , go wash your hands.

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

squonk

Pretty good trick standing a D on it's nose! :lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

953 nut

:text-coolphotos:                   Big boy toy for BRF.

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred
2 hours ago, Ed Kennell said:

This would increase the quantity  of pictures you can post Fred, but won't improve the quality.   :teasing-poke:

Got ya Boss

Guess i better spend sum of GW on being a Supporter, i have this nice supporter from my football dayz ? any one up for them LOL

I was the Water Boy if you seen the movie, Nice tractor

• Sad 1

Big_Red_Fred

Well i need all your help, Alex said he heard other Tractor Manufactures Implements work on the D-series, what are they & whats the brands ? Put your jock straps down & let the Knowledge swing:ROTF:

Aldon

Medula Oblingata

Edited by Aldon
  • Like 1

oldredrider
1 hour ago, Aldon said:

Medula Oblingata

:ROTF:

• Haha 1

ztnoo

The guys are right Fred.

Supporter status make everything easier posting here, particularly pics.

Gives you a lot more "headroom" where you don't have to fuse with anything.

IMO, just one good piece of advice given freely here, and which allows a guy to solve a difficult problem, is well worth $20 a year.

• Like 2

ohiofarmer

It just is not right..............................................................................................................................

That BRF's name ..............................................................................

Still has  BLACK LETTERS

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Big_Red_Fred

I will take care of that Friday on Payday, Then i'll be joining the Elite Group of :wh: Special Forces :violence-blades::banana-parachute: 

• Like 2

953 nut

:twocents-02cents:      For me being a supporter is less about how many photos I can post and more about saying thanks to all the people who keep this site running for us. I had attempted gaining information on other sites and was not impressed, then I spoke to a fellow :wh: owner at a show and he told me about RedSquare. My first post was answered promptly and I was given a wealth of information in addition to a dozen or more welcomes. A few weeks later the subject of being a Supporter came  up in a post and it seemed like a no-brainer to become a supporter.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3

Ed Kennell

Now BRF is BRF.           :thanks:       Now clean that camera lens and post some pictures.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 3
  • Haha 3

Big_Red_Fred

Ok Fella's, i'm Part of the Team @953 nut @Ed Kennell 

There's the attachments for D200, ericj Drooling over rear finish mower:DIMG_04551.jpg.65f24ac310449a0ed748a406a1e0d9b9.jpgIMG_04561.jpg.cd233cf70b235acc8cdb3fc1d0b96e6a.jpg

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 3

R. L. Addison

I totally agree with the supporting, BUT.......................................................................................

Have patience, I hope my name will turn RED soon. Gotta sell some "stuff" or sell out completely. Only the Good Lord in heaven knows, & time will tell.

• Like 2

Sarge

It all takes time and an investment - that's well understood here and we welcome anyone regardless , so don't take it as folks being pushy . This site is so valuable and beloved by it's members that there are few like it out there - let alone the amount of knowledge here .

Finding a nice condition finish mower and tiller is a great find - there aren't a lot of them out there that aren't already beaten to death or just plain worn out .

Sarge

• Like 4

Big_Red_Fred

My son said he dont need the tiller behind the 414-8 no more LOL, i said Son you better hold on to it, all these kids ( 3 & 1 on way ) need a outdoor summer job helping Dad, thou when their Coherent that is of their surrounding, Alex My 24 year old started running backhoes & frontend loaders at 5, it helped him in his Adult life, Ole BRF did with all 3 Kids & my adopted Son who is 27 & my new diesel Mechanic at work, Family is Important as much as all my Friends & that goes for all you :wh: Members, Yes Ericj, even you LOL 

Edited by Big_Red_Fred
  • Like 2

Jgoodsell

That's a nice looking D series there. How does it run?

Edited by Jgoodsell