Adams94

Mounting a sickle mower

Adams94

Trying to mount a sickle on a C-100, anybody put one on this model?  Any pictures or manuals?   Thanks!

gwest_ca

Click on the fuzzy picture

Garry

• Excellent 2

Adams94

Thanks!

Adams94

These are the numbers I got off of it, 713127.  And 828329

IMG_1081.JPG

Edited by Adams94

gwest_ca

The model number is 7-1312. The 7 on the end is not used but tells us it is a 1972 model. (7-5=2 or 1972) When a model number was used more than one year they started to add the 6th digit to identify the model year starting in 1972 and continued through 1974 using 7, 8 and 9. Click on the picture to see your serial number in the list.

Garry

Adams94
47 minutes ago, gwest_ca said:

The model number is 7-1312. The 7 on the end is not used but tells us it is a 1972 model. (7-5=2 or 1972) When a model number was used more than one year they started to add the 6th digit to identify the model year starting in 1972 and continued through 1974 using 7, 8 and 9. Click on the picture to see your serial number in the list.

Garry

Thanks!

IndyFord2

I'm not happy with the drive, but someone before me removed the original engagement system.

Still haven't figured out how to tie it in to the tractor lift system, but I have mower with it.

If you haven't ever used one, the are actually quite impressive , BUT very dangerous.

DSCN0838.JPG

• Like 3