oliver2-44

Texas Early Days Tractor Show Oct 7th

oliver2-44

The 46th Annual Texas Early Days Tractor show is Oct 7th, Temple, Tx  http://texasedtea.org/

This is one of the bigger shows around Texas.  The number of Garden Tractors seems to be slowly growing each year, so I hope to see some of you there   :woohoo:

They usually have a large showing of large tractors and hit or miss engines. They also have several large 3-4 cylinder hit or miss engines permanently mounted and operational.

.I'll be there with my restored 1985 Wheel Horse 312-8 if I can borrow it back from my son and/or my original 1965 Case 180 

Last May I met a Texas guy with a Pond Senior (and a barn full of other garden and full size tractors) that I'm hoping will have his Senior there.

Who else is planning to be there?

• Like 2

Ed Kennell

A little too far,  but we will be looking for  :text-coolphotos: