Achto

WI show featuring Wheel Horse

Achto

It is not too often that a club in Wisconsin chooses to have Wheel Horse as one of their feature tractors. I just wanted to invite every one to help cover the show grounds with :wh:'s. This would be a great show to meet up with old friends as well as friends that you haven't met yet. Give a shout out if you think you can make it to the show.

598918fe2b8dd_berlinposter_JPG_530c7b94b3b8f91dcd5a2409b23eb44f.jpg.f30fb84e8845a04325d7ca558eb302e7.jpg

• Like 6
  • Excellent 2

PeacemakerJack

I'm planning on it Dan!  I'm hoping to bring--GhostRider and Blackbeard.  Dad will be home and he is planning to bring the 875 and Clyde. I think it would be great to have a strong showing of :wh: machines there.  Anyone else ???:think:

• Like 2

Rp.wh

I am going for sure!! I would really like to bring them all! I need to figure out trailer situations but ill be there with all my :wh: regardless! I should have 5 to show.

Edited by Rp.wh
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Achto

I have plans to bring 5 Horses. Gonna clean out the barn.😀 Jason even has a Horse to add to the line up.

Edited by Achto
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Achto

Patiently - no impatiently waiting :sad-bored:to get done with work so I can start hauling tractors to the show. Looks like we should have great weather for the weekend. 

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack

Certain days in our lives---the CLOCK SEEMS TO BE BROKEN!  You'll make it through the day somehow Dan.  The weather looks to be awesome for tomorrow's show and so hopefully the "bronc riders" will show up with their trusty steeds!  I'm looking forward to it...:greetings-clappingyellow:

• Like 1