Big_Red_Fred

C165A

Big_Red_Fred

Well, say So Long to my C165A, had it out doors at my shop today washing it, a General Mgr from my other shop in New Castle , Pa seen it, Fell head over heels for it, Made a Offer i couldnt say No to, I guess when the fever hits , the price can go out the window & it did, he said a 1000.00, i said back your truck up to loading dock, he gave me a Grand, that means the D200 will be home soon, but im a Little disappointed seeing it go ;-(  Old Pic's, caught me off guard without a cameraIMG_02621.jpg.b2fac0bbf282095b2ef43152f741a3c3.jpgIMG_02631.jpg.84fd9e4cf86e53d2293fdf10ede8bba6.jpg

• Like 4
  • Excellent 2
  • Sad 2

Aldon

Hate to part with them but it just means room and budget for the next!

• Like 5

Big_Red_Fred

Yes, it bothered me, my 27 year old mechanic said hey Pap, i would of kept it at 2 grand, i said yea right, do your Brake

job son as i wimpered under a Peterbilt installing a Hydraulic Pump , LOL:(

• Sad 2

Aldon

I cycled through different models a lot the first couple years until I landed on my favorites.

Now it's Gt14 or modified GT14's and RJ's for fun.

but there are a couple I'd gladly have back.

The C195 being one off the top of my head.

• Like 4

Big_Red_Fred

Some Newbi offered his C195 to me a few days ago, 1800 a little steep & considering im getting a D200 this weekend, LOL Poor ericj wants pics, so he gets them 1st with My Ed K . approved camera hahahaha

• Like 3

ebinmaine
10 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Peterbilt

NO better place for a good whimper than under a Pete'

• Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred

How the H do ya operate these D200's :think::deadhorse::bitch: Get ready, pics coming Sunday rather then today, do i need a deere Manuel ? or a Massy ? 

• Confused 1

Big_Red_Fred

Ok, D pics next week end LOL, But any how, are the parts of the C145A gonna fit the 416-8 like the steering gears ?, i found another 416-8 in Jersey for 150 !~ LOL, Big Daddy shopping

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

parts of the C145A gonna fit the 416-8 like the steering gears

Should work!     :handgestures-thumbupright:

Big Daddy shopping

Non sto,p shop till you drop!     :ychain:

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred

I have a new friend up here, he has 953's & 1054's, a Richard close to home ! He's a Member but hasnt been on in a long time, wants my 1054 wheel weights LOL, @953 nut

• Like 1

953 nut

wants my 1054 wheel weights

Does he know that they are not the Wheel Horse wheel weights? 

a Richard close to home

I knew I wasn't the only 953 Nut in the world! Oh, by the way, I just bought another early production 953. Have three now, plus two late production and a 1054.    :teasing-neener:

• Like 1

Big_Red_Fred
1 hour ago, 953 nut said:

Does he know that they are not the Wheel Horse wheel weights? 

I knew I wasn't the only 953 Nut in the world! Oh, by the way, I just bought another early production 953. Have three now, plus two late production and a 1054.    :teasing-neener:

At a Boy 953, see i'm crazy as much as sum o them on here, now here comes the D200, rear 3 point tiller & deck, plus a C145 in parts, the eaton 1100 going on Alexs 516H Sunday ater church, i have to say sorry to the good Lord for buyn to many lonely horses again ;-)

• Haha 1

Big_Red_Fred

Hey Richard, i kept the 1054, its going to alex's, he's buying a Mini Hay wagon, amish built, will post the picks when he gets it, have another grand Daughter coming in January, gotta fill the seats in that wagon, i said he better bring to big show, he laughed and said he will try