Jrg5281

And parts out there

Jrg5281

Hi guys I just got my first d 160, I'm in love, I can't wait to use the 48 inch snow blower but I get it home and it's missing what I can only look up as what's described as the gearbox, I have the mule drive and the pulleys on the front of the tractor

0914172007_Film2.jpg

0914172007_Film2.jpg

Any help would be appreciated of where to find the gearbox if that's what it's called

R. L. Addison

I have one with a 32"? that I have for spare parts for my "C" series Blowers. Should be an ad in the classifieds on it. From the pictures though it may not be what you need. Dunno, mine is 90 degree with belt pulleys on it, and bolted on a mounting plate. We would need to do parts comparison to see if anything is interchangeable.

WVHillbilly520H

Hope this picture helps I don't own a D series but know where this total package with FEL is for sale near me, Jeff.

Screenshot_20170915-065423.png

KC9KAS

@Jrg5281 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Jrg5281

Jeff where are you located I guess I don't know enough about the d-series hook up I guess I need to take a picture of the front of the tractor but thank you for your help guys I'll look into what's going to work for it

Capture+_2017-09-15-14-05-13.png

Capture+_2017-09-15-14-08-34.png

So I don't know if it's one of these units or not but I'm pretty excited about owning a d series,

WVHillbilly520H

@Jrg5281, I'm in Staunton VA, on the I-81 corridor, the D is about 15 mins from my house, has everything snow/dirt plow, snow thrower, mower deck, the trailer the all that's on and the FEL and weight box on the tractor, I'm not a D series guru so I'll have to leave it up to those that do know to help you out with all the intricacies, Jeff.

IMAG3242.jpg

IMAG3241.jpg

IMAG3249.jpg

IMAG3240.jpg

IMAG3243.jpg

IMAG3247.jpg

IMAG3248.jpg

IMAG3246.jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

R. L. Addison

Rockford Il. Craigs List.

Ron

Sarge

A search for just wheel horse on that list right now is showing a D series w/back hoe and loader as well....hmm .

Sarge