James T

312-8 Attachemnts?

James T

Hi I'm new to the site and wheel horse club. I recently bought a 312-8 And I love it this thing is a beast. It came with deck,plow,detacher extra set of wheels with chains and weights. I'm curious I would like to know if there are snow throwers out there available also cab attachment? How many attachments can go on this model? Thanks 

Edited by James T

953 nut

:WRS:    Cabs from "Original Cab Company" are very popular for :wh:. If you are looking for a snow blower you might want ton place an ad in the classified section here.

AA_WH_Interchange wheel horse attachments list.pdf

benji756

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs::banana-dreads:

R. L. Addison

I have a cab which I think would be a bolt on, older "B - C" model, and haven't seen enough difference between my "C"'s & the 314 I had to make me think any different. It needs a windshield  (and a wiper for my use), but I cannot fit into it because of my arthritis so I have never gotten to use it. I put it together far enough to try to get into it, I couldn't, so now it is looking for a new home. There are pictures in "Wheel Horse For Sale"  (Nov. 29, 2016).

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@James T :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum. Here is a page that will take you to a D&A file you can download. The A is an attachment list for the 1991 model

Garry