Fordiesel69

42 and 48 deck rollers and wheels?

Fordiesel69

Does anyone know of a more affordable aftermarket source for replacement deck wheels and rollers that fit the 1980's and 1990's 42" and 48" SD decks?

As much as I like to support my local dealer, the genuine toro rollers and wheels are simply too expensive.  I have over 8 decks I have to get welded and redone to put on my tractors.  I will have a fortune in new spindles, blades and hardware.

daveoman1966

You MAY be in luck....  I am near Meadville (Blooming Valley).... just south of you.  Also have tons of deck parts, but no spindles.  I ahve the bearings for spindles...some new.  A couple buckets full of  deck rollers from 42 and 48 decks...  and loads of other hardware.  

Call me... 814-763-5700

email is:  daveoman@windstream.net

• Like 1

Fordiesel69

I will get a list together......

Anyone know of an aftermarket source to get brand new wheels?  They tend to wear, and used ones do not allow for a high enough deck height.  A little wear on the rear wheels makes a HUGE difference on the cut. 

Searcher60

I have 2 x 42" and 1x 48" complete decks with bad shells. I mite sell the parts off them. Or trade for something I need. PM me if interested. 

WVHillbilly520H

Don't know what your dealer is charging but here they are on :techie-ebay:, Jeff.

Screenshot_20170912-150924.png

Screenshot_20170912-150952.png

Searcher60

I guess I need to start striping the rusted  decks to finance a deck that ain't rusted????

doc724

I have been using Stens or SJM Parts.  SJM I think is in FL so they may be having a few problems right now.  I have found that Stens parts bought thru SJM are cheaper than buying Stens direct.

ericj

alot of times you can pick up new parts cheaper at the big show then anywhere else. call Dale Dotterer from Dales mower service in Kempton Pa @ 610-756-6453 see what he would want to ship the stuff you need to you. good luck

eric j 

mrc

another member on here(tarcoleo) turned me on to some phenolic caster wheels for the decks. available at this website. "thecasterguy"  they make a nice 6inch by 2inch wheel that works great on our wh decks. has a grease fitting too. holds the grease way better than the wh wheels. very reasonably priced as well. hope this helps  mike in mass.