953 nut

Happy Birthday Steve

ACman

Happy Birthday Steve ! Party On IMG_1722.GIF.34025f222e4e08814506edb28d67180c.GIF Dude... :icecream:

• Like 2

DougC

:hbd: Make it a great one!!!   :beer:

• Like 1

Stormin

All the Best Steve from this side of the pond. Don't do anything I wouldn't do. :UK:

• Thanks 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Happy Birthday Steve and Steve on a Stick . Don't have too much Mexican Food tonight , methane clouds are bad for other peoples health and you don't want to be on the National News in a bad way. Look forward to seeing you at the Big Show ( Squonk made me say that ) . 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

chris sutton

Hope your having a brill day Steve, all the best from over here

• Like 1

squonk

Happy Birthday  ya big galoot! I only worked 8 1/2 hrs. today in your honor. Of course I made up for it with a 12hr. stint on Tues. :) I called Elgin DPW and alerted them to an ozone issue tomorrow so you won't have to worry about calling it in! Stay safe and don't order Italian in a Mexican joint! I'll be thinkin of you at 4:30 AM my time as I get up for another fun day. 

20161008_110623.jpg.45e6a77bf52cbc007aee0d2d77e1f426.jpg.efc38208a74aca4eadb159af8dacac07.jpg

"Lets see here. I had Mexican last night. Do I really want to pull on this handle too hard! " :ROTF:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Terry M

Happy Birthday Steve!!  make it a good one. :) 

• Like 1

ztnoo

Happy Birthday, Steve!!!

Noticed the noteworthy Doors lyric. Jim Morrison's credo to live (or die) by.......umm.gif.614e12026dd094badd994f58baea3945.gif

Apropos for a worthy Wheel Horse senior citizen!

Bottoms up!!!

Skoal!!

You are still a younger man than I am......for whatever that is worth......

• Like 1

953 nut
1 hour ago, squonk said:

at 4:30 AM my time as I get up for another fun day.

:text-offtopic:      Thank you for your continued support of the Social Security Trust Fund, all of us oldsters appreciate it.     :ychain:

• Like 7

JimD

Happy Birthday my friend. I hpe you have a great dinner with Chris tonight and she drives so you can enjoy those margaritas! :)

• Like 3

squonk
5 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-offtopic:      Thank you for your continued support of the Social Security Trust Fund, all of us oldsters appreciate it.     :ychain:

Ok all you SS guys. Explain this to me. I start work at 6:00 A.M. I work a 12 hr. day. I stop at an ice cream joint on the way home. It's 6:15PM. The place is full of retired people waiting in line! :(

Today 2 days later I work a 9 hr. day Stop at the ice cream joint at 3:45 AND IT'S FULL OF RETIRED PEOPLE AGAIN!!! :(:(

what do you guys do all day??? :confusion-confused:

• Like 2

Ed Kennell
6 minutes ago, squonk said:

what do you guys do all day??? :confusion-confused:

Eat ice cream  and post on   :rs:

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

953 nut

:text-yeahthat:       :icecream:      :rs:    By the way mike, your boss call all of us as you leave so we can get in line ahead of you!   :happy-jumpeveryone:

• Like 4

squonk
16 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

:text-yeahthat:       :icecream:      :rs:    By the way mike, your boss call all of us as you leave so we can get in line ahead of you!   :happy-jumpeveryone:

He leaves before me! :wacko:

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

Mike quit making stops at the Ice Cream Shop , the old folks are tired of eating dessert before their blue plate specials.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

AMC RULES

Image result for godzilla birthday gif

Image result for godzilla birthday gif

• Like 4

r356c

Happy Birthday Steve!  :occasion-cake:

My first point of contact during my plea for help during the B-80s transmission troubles.

Little did I know back then that I had stumbled onto the best forum and group of guys I have ever had the pleasure to meet on the internet.

Many more and lots of seat time! :wh:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

JC 1965

Steve the transmission man. I wish you the best Birthday ever.        :hbd:

• Like 1

stevasaurus

You guys humble me...Thank You for all the Birthday Wishes and Smiles.

Went to El Molina's last night.  They had a 3 burrito combo with refried beans and rice on the side that caught my eye.  It was fantastic.  You could mix and match the burritos...I had 1st. steak...2nd shredded pork...3rd chiriso (sp).  Incredible with 1/2 pitcher of Margaritas.  :banana-linedance::banana-linedance:  I think I am going to have another Birthday next week.  And then we went for ice cream....some young guy came in looked at the line, said something, turned around and left.  :ROTF:

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Haha 2

19richie66

Well I am late to the party but wouldn't miss it. Happy Birthday Steve! Enjoy your day off too👍

• Like 1

squonk
5 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

You guys humble me...Thank You for all the Birthday Wishes and Smiles.

Went to El Molina's last night.  They had a 3 burrito combo with refried beans and rice on the side that caught my eye.  It was fantastic.  You could mix and match the burritos...I had 1st. steak...2nd shredded pork...3rd chiriso (sp).  Incredible with 1/2 pitcher of Margaritas.  :banana-linedance::banana-linedance:  I think I am going to have another Birthday next week.  And then we went for ice cream....some young guy came in looked at the line, said something, turned around and left.  :ROTF:

Stopped at a different place tonight. NO LINE!!!! I walk in and nobody there. Finally a lady comes out of the bathroom. She said " Sorry, it was Mexican night last night! " :-o

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

WHX??
5 hours ago, 19richie66 said:

Well I am late to the party but wouldn't miss it. Happy Birthday Steve! Enjoy your day off too👍

That's ok Ritchie....we get the feeling yer late for quite a few things! :lol:

I'm sure Steve won't mind I steal his thread to tell you guys we are all thinkin of you down ther.... be safe.... when I come down to rustle yer horses I don't want them hanging in trees!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19richie66

I appreciate the thoughts. We'll see what's left. May not be any trees for them to hang from :thumbs:

Edited by 19richie66
  • Like 1

oliver2-44

A belated happy birthday asteve

• Like 1

tunahead72

Hey Steve!  Sorry I missed your big day, hope it was as good as it sounds!

• Like 1