Amcwheel85

What brand are these?

Amcwheel85

Guy at work brought in these 3 and talked me into buying all 3 cuz I wanted the wheel horse disc. Does anyone know what the other 2 may be? Looking to sell them but don't know what brand they are?

IMG_3165.JPG

IMG_3166.JPG

• Like 3

WHX??

Does it matter what brand Greg??  Nice stuff either way :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

Amcwheel85

Well if I sell them would like to know what tractor brands they were made for.. I guess the big red one could be used on most any tractor... got the one I wanted mounted up for quick pic. Better pics to come.

IMG_3170.JPG

IMG_3171.JPG

Here is better picture of the other 2. That big red one is sweet, easy to move around with the wheels and it's adjustable by turning the crank!! 

IMG_3172.JPG

IMG_3173.JPG

• Like 3

gwest_ca

Red cultivator looks similar to one sold by Simplicity for the walking tractors. 1st pic is 1950 and 2nd is 1948

Garry

Cultivator 1950 Article 5331 SS.jpg

Cultivator 1948 SS.jpg

• Like 5

ACman

:text-yeahthat:... looks like the one we had when I was a kid .

• Like 2

Amcwheel85

Looks very much like it! Only just alil different but also could just be different model or year version.. thanks!

• Like 1

JimmyJam

Either way the Brand or model.... should work with the appropriate hitch and weights. Nice SCORE!    :banana-blonde:   .....Just my  :twocents-02cents:!!!!

• Like 3

shallowwatersailor

Here are pictures of my restored Simplicity Cultivator. If yours is red, then it is probably a Montgomery Ward Cultivator. Same cultivator but Ward's equipment made by Simplicity was red in the beginning of their marketing Farm equipment.

The Montgomery Ward Deluxe Heavy Duty Depth Regulator Cultivator sold for $45.50 in the 1965 Farm Catalog. Optional Hilling Blades, 12 in. Weeding Hoes, and Furrow Opener were also available to fit on the frame.

DSC08118.JPG.7664a4b554d0ec09db58504da6c6aca6.JPG

DSC08122.JPG.07264fb60efb1bbcbfef39f1eaddef61.JPG

• Like 2
  • Excellent 3