artfull dodger

Any fall WH shows/meet & greets in Indiana this fall??

artfull dodger

Any good WH orientated meet & greets this fall in Indiana?    Looking for any good fall shows in the northern half of Indiana to take the Autism Horse to.      Mike the Aspie

• Like 1

ACman

:text-yeahthat:... Is there going to be a fall Mentone ?

Need a :wh:Wheel Horse show near Southbend in the fall . Not to takeaway from the Big Show but something closer for us in the midwest .  :twocents-02cents:

19richie66

Us southerners wouldn't mind something a little closer to homeB). Hopefully one day I can make the trip.

artfull dodger

I am very supprised there hasn't been a large Indiana based show developed, espically up near South Bend.  Since this was home base for Wheel Horse for so many years.  I agree, not to take away from the big show, but not everybody can take enough time off work to drive that far.  Plenty of places in Indiana for a huge WH show to be developed.  The local club hosts a summer show at the Greentown IN 4H fairgrounds.  Its become a bit of a flop at the moment, but the grounds are really nice and would be a good place to sort of "take over" with a herd of Horses.   Mike the Aspie