wfrpalm

Ariens Walk Behind

wfrpalm

I have a 1060's Ariens walk behind tractor and I would like to narrow down the year and be able to order parts.

Anyone know where I can look. I also have a 24" deck and a 2 stage snow blower.

Digger 66

I refurbished / repowered my 1966 walk behind last summer .

Many of the factory parts are obsolete .

I still have the original owners manual and parts diagram .

Check back in a day or two and i'' do some digging ( haha ) 

Is there something in particular you're looking for ?

1qtsGRV.jpg

Edited by Digger 66

wfrpalm

That looks like mine but a lot nicer. I need the size of the drive belt, mine broke and I can't read the part number.

I would also like to know the exact year and I would like to see a schematic for the mowing deck. Right now the pulley does not spin freely and engagement arm is very stiff and I want to know if something is assembled wrong or if it is missing spacers.

Is there a forum like this for Ariens that you know of? Thanks.

Digger 66
11 hours ago, wfrpalm said:

That looks like mine but a lot nicer. I need the size of the drive belt, mine broke and I can't read the part number. Under the brand name "Rotary" the P/N is 12-18432 > Replaces Ariens 07204700

I would also like to know the exact year Can't really help there but try Googling any #'s you can find stamped on the machine .

and I would like to see a schematic for the mowing deck. I don't have the schematic for any attachments but the blower , that's all they bought with the machine in '66 

Right now the pulley does not spin freely and engagement arm is very stiff and I want to know if something is assembled wrong or if it is missing spacers.

Is there a forum like this for Ariens that you know of?  I'm on this one http://www.snowblowerforum.com/forum/login.php?do=login, not Ariens specific but there is a section devoted to them .

Thanks.

wfrpalm

I took the pulley and the arm apart and all they needed was cleaning and some grease and

everything is working good. I will get that belt in the next couple of days. Thanks for the help.

Digger 66

Anytime .