• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ahead of the Curve
      Hello All,
       I am currently looking for a Rototiller , trailers and a Johnny Bucket or other front bucket that fits my 520-H's. I'm just getting back into Wheel Horses and gathering more implements. I am disabled and am really trying to save whats left of my back and heart. Please let me know if you have anything or know of anyone that does.Not sure of all the implements that was available for the 520-H's always willing for other options also.
      Thanks Tim & Meranda Harper
      Call or Text me at (989) 326-5571
      UPDATE: I found a rototiller and 2 trailers for my 520-H.  Might be interested in other trailers and still looking for a bucket. Thank you.
    • By 12 hp Kohler
      I have a wheel horse trailer that I acquired recently. I am wondering if it worth restoring or not. If I do restore it I will still be using it for carrying logs, rocks, leaves and dirt and possibly some other things. I am also wondering if I did repainted it would I be able to get another of the decal that's on it or if I can't get that exact decal. I am also wondering what the general value is as it sits.
    • By mmmmmdonuts
      I just picked up a used 6x10 single axle utility trailer and I was wondering thoughts on adding electric brakes to it. It has the GVWR of 2,990. The tow vehicle will be a 2014 Silverado which has both the 4 pin and 7 pin trailer connectors with a brake controller.

From what I priced out on etrailer.com it would come out to about $200 or so to put electric brakes on it. I have towed larger trailers (dual axle) and I enjoyed having the brakes on there. My question is have any of you put brakes a single axle trailer? I am sure come springtime I will be near max capacity with loads of dirt/mulch/stone etc. (and I no I won't overload it) I know I don't legally need brakes here in NY for that weight but was just looking for some opinions if it is worth it to do or not and maybe extend the life of the truck brakes. I do know the one downside, is I would be going away from the more adaptable 4 pin connector to more vehicles. Would this also prevent me from dragging it around with my horse if I add brakes?

Thoughts?
    • By DennisThornton

I thought this was worthy:
      http://www.homemadetools.net/forum/tool-miniatures-william-r-robertson-51427?tooltalk1#post74392

How'd he make that folding rule?
    • By WHX12
      Hey guys
      Startin to get ready to head to the big show and one of those things involves a new trailer. I'm going with an enclosed one most likely with a v nose. I plan on putting a  1000 lb motorcycle up front with two suburbans to get around the show on plus room for @squonk 's RJ for the return trip. Would also need room for other crap like camping gear and whatnot and whatever stuff I see at the show I think I can't live without. So I am thinking something in the 12 or 14 ft range in the 3000 lb range. Thinking I would need more floor area than weight capacity.  I will be pulling it with my 95 GMC 2500 light 3/4 ton truck. I'm  not wired for electric brakes but could be easily done. Will be using it for winter horse storage at home....cheaper than a new barn!

Comments, ideas, suggestions, pics of yours??