CGart93

Trying to sell 82-83 Work Horse GT-1142

CGart93

How's it going guys. My names Christian I'm from ohio. I Have a 82-83 Work Horse GT-1142. 8speed. Mower ran last year. It's turns over but, in thinking it needs a new engine or rebuild. Id be interested in selling it. Shoot me and offer. Also I don't know how to post to for sale.

20170831_075032.jpg

• Like 1

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

If you want to identify the model looks like the ID plate is below the pto handle. Should have the model number, serial number and possibly the build date on it.

Garry

• Like 1

953 nut

:WRS:            To post your tractor for sale just clock on the "Classified" and then on "For Sale" on the drop down box and click on "Add New Classified". There is a requirement that a price be listed, but it can be price Or Best Offer and include that in the write up.

• Like 3

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

JimD
13 hours ago, 953 nut said:

:WRS:            To post your tractor for sale just clock on the "Classified" and then on "For Sale" on the drop down box and click on "Add New Classified". There is a requirement that a price be listed, but it can be price Or Best Offer and include that in the write up.

Rich, I believe the location is also required in for sale posts. Someone correct me if I'm wrong please. :)

• Like 1

953 nut
8 hours ago, JimD said:

location is also required in for sale posts.

Yes it is, big red letters tell you price and location. 

• Like 1