carlosking450

Doubt with rear tires

carlosking450

Hello again friends, I want to mount my 702 rear wheels with cleats, the measure I am going to buy is the correct 6.00-12 but I notice that the new wheel has a lot of taco and I am afraid that I rub with the rear cubers. Of the 6.00-12 wheel includes the height of the studs true bone I do not have to have any problems

C-101plowerpower

i dont know what translater you are using, but it really doesnt make any sence with technical stuff and proper sentences, sorry

carlosking450

I have changed translator. My doubt is for that I am going to buy a few back tires for my 702, the original measure is 6.00-12 that it is the same that I am going to put, but it seems to me that plug has very much and not if I was rubbing shoulders with the back mudguard

I refer that the rut of the tire is very high, but if it is the same measure I do not have to have ningun problem

ACman

Could you post a picture of the tire in question ? 

cafoose
Tal vez si lo publicas en español, podemos usar nuestro traductor

Maybe if you post it in Spanish we can use our translator

ol550

6-12 is not the same size tire as 6.00-12. The 6-12 will be smaller.

carlosking450

I wrote it wrong, but it's 6.00-12

wheelhorseman

I just put new 6-12 tires on my 702. Here is a picture and a link for reference so you can get the correct ones over there. 

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/crr-5233c3

IMG_6085.JPG

• Like 6

RedRanger
18 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

I just put new 6-12 tires on my 702. Here is a picture and a link for reference so you can get the correct ones over there. 

https://m.summitracing.com/parts/crr-5233c3

IMG_6085.JPG

Now THAT's an attachment I've not seen before!  

Also a great deal on the 6-12 tires.  I paid around $85 each for mine.

• Like 1

carlosking450

Screenshot_20170830-145610.png.fd83b4ec2aae5737065df82bdc716039.png

Screenshot_20170830-145616.png

Hola otra vez ahora os escribo en español,lo primero gracias por vuestro interes.He visto aqui en España las ruedas de las fotos son completamente nuevas y la medida es la original 6.00-12 para mi wheel horse 702.Pero a simple vista tengo la senasacion de que el taco o dibujo de la rueda es muy alto y tengo miedo de que la rueda choque contra el cubre rueda.

wheelhorseman
1 hour ago, carlosking450 said:

Screenshot_20170830-145610.png.fd83b4ec2aae5737065df82bdc716039.png

Screenshot_20170830-145616.png

Hola otra vez ahora os escribo en español,lo primero gracias por vuestro interes.He visto aqui en España las ruedas de las fotos son completamente nuevas y la medida es la original 6.00-12 para mi wheel horse 702.Pero a simple vista tengo la senasacion de que el taco o dibujo de la rueda es muy alto y tengo miedo de que la rueda choque contra el cubre rueda.

Here is the translation 

Hi again now I write you in Spanish, first thanks for your interest.I have seen here in Spain the wheels of the photos are completely new and the measurement is the original 6.00-12 for my wheel horse 702.But at first glance I have the senaing that the block or drawing of the wheel is very high and I am afraid that the wheel crash against the wheel covers.

carlosking450
21 hours ago, wheelhorseman said:

Acabo de poner nuevos neumáticos 6-12 en mi 702. Aquí está una imagen y un acoplamiento para la referencia así que usted puede conseguir los correctos allí. 

Https://m.summitracing.com/parts/crr-5233c3

IMG_6085.JPG

Quieres decir medida 6.00-12 verdad?

ol550

6-12 no es el mismo tamano neumatico que 6.00-12. El 6-12 sera mas pequeno.

Edited by ol550

carlosking450

Hola de nuevo,se que son 6.00-12 yo me referia a la medida de WHEELHORSEMAN en su 702 que segun el monto 6-12