Achto

New member of my herd.

WHX??

Looking good Billy Ray....feeling good Louie...:lol:

• Haha 3

PeacemakerJack

I love it Dan!  You got yourself a real work horse there!  Those Onans are tough, powerful engines and the 500 series is top notch.  What are your future plans with this one? Leave it as is? Repaint it? Refurbish?  Anything specific that you want/need to do to it in the near future? I know...I sound like Mr. Fifty Questions! 

• Like 1

Achto

I'm eventually going to give the sheet metal a repaint, then I want to add some of Terry's custom decals to it. Maybe the patriotic set. For now I'm going to use it as is. I'm thinking that she might end up on winter clean up duty, if I happen to find a blower for her at the right price.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

WHX??

Gimme a hand getting my deuce ready and I got a single for ya real cheap!:lol:

• Like 2

elliot ness

One of my favorite the 520H, you got your self a winner .:text-bravo:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Pollack Pete

VERY nice 520H.Love those Onans.A little thirsty,but all worker gotta take in some nourishment.Have fun with your new toy.

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1
  • Thanks 1

Ed Kennell
11 hours ago, Achto said:

she might end up on winter clean up duty

A 520H with a heated cab and foot control.......now that's a snow mover.

Edited by Ed Kennell
  • Like 3

WHX??

Dan is not a big fan of pedal kits Ed ... says he had a little incident with one once  involving a tail light on his brother's car :hide: Left on sour taste in his mouth so prefers the traditional lever! :lol:

It did come with a cab but pretty rough shape that would take 1 or 3 rolls of duct tape! :)

Some day I going to get some V61's for the front of mine so I'll have some matching fronts for you.

Edited by WHX12
  • Like 3

Achto

Some old Cub Cadet habits are hard to break.:D

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

ACman
1 hour ago, Achto said:

Some old Cub Cadet habits are hard to break.:D

When I was a kid our CC 1250 was equipped with a suicide knob on the steering wheel for your for your left hand and the right hand controlled the donut stick . :auto-layrubber: The church's gavel parking was the best . I just said it was for weed control :hide: .... :lol:

Nice tractor by the way :handgestures-thumbupright: ! 

Edited by ACman
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

PeacemakerJack

That was me and my brother with the old 875 Iron Horse growing up.  When we were cutting the lawn, I'm pretty sure that we went from full reverse to full forward in one motion of the handle!  It is a testament to how solidly that the rear ends are built on those old tractors.  I swear, sometimes I felt like I was in the burnout box at the Drag track while cutting lawn, especially if there was a little morning dew on the ground...:auto-layrubber:

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

953 nut
5 hours ago, PeacemakerJack said:

That was me and my brother with the old 875 Iron Horse growing up.  When we were cutting the lawn, I'm pretty sure that we went from full reverse to full forward in one motion of the handle!  It is a testament to how solidly that the rear ends are built on those old tractors.  I swear, sometimes I felt like I was in the burnout box at the Drag track while cutting lawn, especially if there was a little morning dew on the ground...:auto-layrubber:

If it had a bit more traction it would have destroyer the acceleration valves, wheel spin is a good thing.

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1