Socks

IMG_0388.JPG

IMG_0391.JPG

IMG_0393.JPG

Edited by Socks
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

Sparky

Need more info like how does it run? Start easy? Blow smoke? Does the tranny shift thru all gears in both Hi/Low. Charging system work? Tires hold air or not? Are they all dry cracked? Are they original which makes them 36 years old. I see the deck is rusted thru pretty bad and the front edge of the deck is bent in.

How does the paint look when it's not freshly sprayed with water like it is in the pics?

Need more details.

Mike....

N3PUY

looks like a tractor only with a Briggs ..... $150.

daveoman1966

It must be this model...

01-11BH01 1982 SB-421 8-Speed Briggs 252417-0245-01 11 Wheel Horse  

Socks
2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Need more info like how does it run? Start easy? Blow smoke? Does the tranny shift thru all gears in both Hi/Low. Charging system work? Tires hold air or not? Are they all dry cracked? Are they original which makes them 36 years old. I see the

2 hours ago, Sparky said:

Need more info like how does it run? Start easy? Blow smoke? Does the tranny shift thru all gears in both Hi/Low. Charging system work? Tires hold air or not? Are they all dry cracked? Are they original which makes them 36 years old. I see the deck is rusted thru pretty bad and the front edge of the deck is bent in.

How does the paint look when it's not freshly sprayed with water like it is in the pics?

Need more details.

Mike....

is rusted thru pretty bad and the front edge of the deck is bent in.

Need more details.

Mike....

it is a Briggs & Stratton motor everything runs well works well. Enginestart right up does not smoke headlights do work drove it around in all gears seems good to me in both high and low range tires do show signs of age and should be replaced also picking up snow blower attachment this week on the cheap just thought I may have found a diamond in the rough anything you can do to help me would be appreciated

Looking to find A new deck

Ed Kennell

1982   C -series garden tractor    type SB 421   8 speed  11 HP B&S     With a better 36" deck, it could be a good mower.   IMO, a little underpowered for a blower.

The tin looks fairly straight and if everything works as you state,  I think it is a $2-300 machine.     It is the first one I have seen.