pfrederi

Horse Workout (me too)

ericj

when I put my shed in last year I had I believe 10 tons of stone delivered, My good friend brought his C141 FEL down to help level out. He crawled into the pile with the C141 but when he lifted the bucket the tractor couldn't get any traction in the loose stones. So I asked him to step aside and I used my 75 C120 with a 42" plow on and dove into the piles of stones. I had them leveled out in a little bit of no time. he then went in and removed the excess stones off the pad. I then used a mid mount grader blade to finish leveling out the pad. worked grate.

eric j  

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, pfrederi said:

York rake on the back

Did you try dropping the blade on the York and adjusting the casters to spread the gravel?  It works quite well for finishing.

• Like 2

pfrederi
36 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Did you try dropping the blade on the York and adjusting the casters to spread the gravel?  It works quite well for finishing.

I did but but that D200 with the FEL is big and has a turning radius similar to the Queen Mary.    The C120 was faster and easier.  Need to pick up a GT14 with a  3 point for the york rake . :P

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

953 nut
2 hours ago, pfrederi said:

with the FEL is big and has a turning radius similar to the Queen Mary.

How well I know the feeling, had it on my GT-14 with FEL. I backed it into the garage one day and was nervous as a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs, had to keep looking forward and back to be sure I wasn't hitting anything.

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1