Bill D

Onan P216 Oil Filter

Bill D

What is the correct oil filter part number for my 92' Onan P216?  Can I use a B&S or Kawasaki oil filter from Home Depot if necessary, and if so what number?  I changed the oil and installed a Napa Gold 1334 filter.  It seems to short for the engine.  Also, what is the part number for the seal between the blower housing and the filter?   Thanks.

gregg'shorses

Wix # 51374 or Napa 1374 ( which is made by Wix. or   Baldwin BT223  Both are around 3 1/2" long.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      I picked up a low hour, (189.6) abandoned 416h yesterday.  Does anyone know what size the o-ring is that seals the carb to the air cleaner?  Mines cracked and I expected it to break in pieces when I remove it there by making it useless for sizing at the hardware store.  Also, the voltage regulator is missing.  Has anyone tried used a regulator from a Kawasaki as a replacement?  I have a couple here and thought about trying them.  Can anyone tell me if this engine has the governor spacer with the tab?  Thanks.

• Bill D
      By Bill D
      Does anyone know if an Onan Remote Oil Filter Kit, Part # 122-0554 for a B43, B48 will fit my P216.  Thanks.  Bill
    • Rory
      By Rory
      I spent 4 hours trying to locate the oil filter on my 312-8. The manual says I should change it but doesn’t show where it is, and I couldn’t find anything on the web including here in this forum.  

Please help me!
    • Bill Sherman
      By Bill Sherman
      I have a 1979 C-161 automatic.  What is the part number for the transmission oil filter and is there a crossover chart to show which automotive filters will work?  Thank you very much.