Cape Codder

Wheel Horse 310-8 Seat Cover

Cape Codder

Are there any covers available that will fit the low back of the Wheel Horse seat ?

953 nut

:WRS:           I am unaware of any seat covers specifically resigned for the seat on a 310. Good quality replacement seats can be purchased at Tractor Supply and other store of that type. If yours has the newer type seat that has a seat switch strip built into it you can remove it from the old seat and slide it into the slot provided in the new seat. The switch I am referring to looks like this and slides into a slot provided in the seat's foam on newer models. No special tools needed.

Image result for lawn mower seat safety switch diagram

• Like 1

Cape Codder

My Toro Wheel Horse 310-8 has the switch right near the gas cap and another piece mounted under the seat frame that depresses the switch when seated. The original seat has some tears that I covered with Gorilla duct tape . I thought it would be easy just to find a slip cover seat to protect it from further damage. This replacement from Tractor Supply will probably work but I like keeping the original. Thanks

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/product/low-back-mower-seat-black?cm_vc=-10005