• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By edwroy
      Three non-running 1982 C 195 tractors for sale. Fair condition overall. Previous owner stated they did run at one time.

'82 C195 - KT19 Kohler engine - 3 pt hitch, new fiberglass seat pan by Adam94, will need seat - 05-60SC01 5 ft side delivery deck and really good condition - complete! Sold as is $ 650.00 or best offer

'82 C195 - KT19 Kohler engine - NO 3 pt hitch, ag tires - sold as is $ 300.00 or best offer

'82 C195 - Kohler 20 hp Magnum engine - 3 pt hitch, comes with crack/break free original wheel horse plastic seat pan - sold as is $ 450.00 or best offer

4 - 60 inch wheel horse C195 mower decks. Sold as is at $ 25.00 each.

All items can be picked up near Wabash, IN. They will be available Friday pm and Saturday am if possible. Other arrangements could be made.

Payment -  Cash on pick up is best - Can use Paypal as well.

PM your interest  - all need to be gone. Thank you for interest. They are great tractors.

• By edwroy
      Hi all,

Here is my story. I bought a package deal of 3 1982 C195s from wh500special in the fall of 2016. Tractors are fair to rough but complete. I also have five 60 C195 decks as well. This was a retirement move as I just retired. The units have set over the winter and I now find I have a health condition that will no longer allow me to follow my restoration dream. So, I plan to post on the "classifieds" in the next couple of days for these C195s as well as other wheel horse equipment and parts. My goal is to price so items will go. Be on the look in "classifieds".

Edwroy
      Greensburg, IN 

• By LittleRed
      Late Model C195 for sale.
      Comes with 42" rear discharge mower.

• By Aldon
      Needed - Thick Spindle Spacer - 109847

All, I need a couple of these spacers that are on he bottom or blade side of the spindle assembly. They act as keyed blade spacer and allow the blade nut to be tightened.