Like They Say.......

wfrpalm

I like that loader.

• Like 1

KC9KAS

I like 'em!

• Like 1

Dan693

Heard 10 different ways to keep the finish.....Pshaw......I gave her a good degreasing, blew it off with compressed air and greased all the zerts.....hit it with a good coat of Trim Shine and I'm done.

20170819_155248.jpg

• Like 7

muz123

They look great! I love the little loader. :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 1

elcamino/wheelhorse

How some more pictures of the loader and what you did to build it. In case you haven't guessed we like the loader.

• Like 1

ACman

:text-coolphotos:...Love the Lawn Rangers especially that original one just the way I like them . I was eyeballing that one pretty hard but just a little to far and no help :( . Glad to see you just done a clean up on that one :handgestures-thumbupright: . If I remember correctly there's just one tiny rip on the seat (seen a piece of tape in the CL ad) ? @Dan693 I'm not picking it apart like @Sarge said about the seat on the one in my stable  " that's worth the admission alone "  . Both deserve their own thread . Like others have said :wwp: and info on that loader setup ! You definitely hit the nail on the head , it's the small things that keep us going of at least for me !

Edited by ACman
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Dan693

Liquid Black tape over the little cut in the seat cover. As for the loader....100 hours of engineering and still need to get a proper welder to finish it. Got it tacked together but my little HF welder wont work. 

• Like 1