BaySide1

Snow Cabs

BaySide1

Hey guys will an original tractor cab made for an Xi Series Tractor fit my 1991 520H ?

thanks

lynnmor

The company doesn't show a hardtop for Xi, here is what is available now: Cabs

Take a look at the soft tops. Soft Top

Edited by lynnmor

BaySide1
39 minutes ago, BaySide1 said:

Hey guys will an original tractor cab made for an Xi Series Tractor fit my 1991 520H ?

thanks

Cab Enclosure for Toro Wheel horse 5XI Series 520XI and 522XI

Part Number:10789

will this fit my 520H  -  looking at a good used one

thanks

Ed Kennell

John , @shallowwatersailor, should be able to tell you.  I believe he has both these tractors with cabs.

WVHillbilly520H

Yes and no, the upper/rear frame and "hard top" are basically the same but the doors and and front frame are different so with some fabracation it would work but with that being said any cab from the B,C( black hoods different),3,400 SERIES tractors will fit as I have an older cab from a 417 on my '97 520, here's some pics showing the differences, Jeff.

10789.jpg

IMAG1683.jpg

IMAG2996.jpg

IMAG2995.jpg

Toro10280hardtopcab_jpg.jpg

IMAG0438.jpg

post-8836-0-22645200-1354664217_thumb.jpg

• Excellent 2

shallowwatersailor
1 hour ago, Ed Kennell said:

John , @shallowwatersailor, should be able to tell you.  I believe he has both these tractors with cabs.

Just like Jeff mentioned, the upper portion of the OTC cabs use common parts. Horsefixer and Wishinfora416 both adapted a 5xi cab to Classic Wheel Horse tractors. I suggest that you search through the previous threads for more information.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

ericj

might be able to call the cab company and order the parts to make it fit for a reasonable price. they are pretty easy to deal with I'VE BEEN TOLD

ERIC J

• Like 1

JC 1965

Does anyone know if the cabs for the 300 series tractors will fit a C series tractor ?       :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

WVHillbilly520H
3 hours ago, JC 1965 said:

Does anyone know if the cabs for the 300 series tractors will fit a C series tractor ?       :handgestures-fingerscrossed:

Pretty sure it will fit the red C series but iffy on the black hoods with fiberglass rear fenders, Jeff.

• Like 2

shallowwatersailor
On 8/18/2017 at 10:01 PM, ericj said:

might be able to call the cab company and order the parts to make it fit for a reasonable price. they are pretty easy to deal with I'VE BEEN TOLD

ERIC J

They are easy to deal with. I've bought parts from them twice. One time I actually balked at a price for a front panel - and the lady then offered it at a lower price. The parts aren't necessarily cheap though..

• Like 2

Stubby

Looking for the top dimensions to build one. He is trying to build one and needs the dimensions. He has a 416 model tractor.

Edited by Stubby