Flynhrse

Where YOU NEED to go to find Wheel Horse tractors

Flynhrse

I'm a newbie here. Just a Wheel Horse lover who grew up with one when my dad purchased a 665 when I was five years old and now have a Sole 520-H. I ran across an interesting auction and posted it in the classified section here in Red Square. Stupid me read the rules and regulations after posting and, well, it was flagged and pulled off the site for posting an auction in the classified section. My Bad... I'm waiting for the judgement and sentencing to be handed down to me by the Red Square officials. But in the meantime, anybody interested in attending a very interesting auction with over 80 Wheel Horse tractors up for grabs, it's coming Sept 15th and 16th. Multiples of just about every model made by Wheel Horse and Toro up for auction. A gentleman who was a MAJOR avid collector for many years has passed and the family has put his collection up for auction. There will be many implements, parts, whole tractors as well as partial tractor assemblies. There will me more than 300 garden tractors in all with brand names we all grew up with like Bolens, Simplicity, Cub Cadet, JD, Massey Ferguson, Ford, Allis Chalmers, Case, Troy Built, Gravely and others as wells as some very rare tractors including a Pennsylvania Meteor. For the record, I'm not connected to this auction in any way, shape or form. I'm just a Wheel Horse lover trying to help other Wheel Horse lovers with a really nice tip. I will post more on the subject later. Maybe, we should all get together and ask Red Square to grant permission to post Auctions. Maybe there's a place to do this that I'm not aware of. ( Remember in the beginning, I did divulge that I was a newbie here.) If somebody will tell me where I can post it here on Red Square legally without getting into trouble, I will. Thanks and what a way for me to start off here in Red Square. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

roadapples

Thanks, and :WRS:

• Like 2

ACman

:text-yeahthat:.... You can hangout in the basement with us trouble makers :occasion-xmas:and if you can't behave in there well there's always the dungeon IMG_2203.GIF.73318e58399113da6beced49046f7c68.GIF ... :lol: ! 

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

953 nut

:WRS:     If that is the worst you do around here you will get by just fine.   But don't let it happen again!  :angry-tappingfoot:  :ychain:

• Like 4
  • Haha 4

Sparky

No harm @Flynhrse . 

Simply put, the classifieds are for items that are for sale or for trade by the owners of said item or a wanted ad. Thats it. Your post about the auction didn't meet any of those criteria so it was deleted. 

Since what you wanted to do was make an announcement and give us all a heads-up it should be posted in the general forum under Wheel Horse Tractors, Other Brands or maybe even Non-Tractor Discussion.

Mike....

• Like 7

KC9KAS

@Flynhrse :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

• Like 2

Lane Ranger

You have to get to know Wheel Horse owners!  Meet and greet, go places, talk, ask questions, go to some shows, swap meets, etc.   Once your phone has ten of twelve wheel horse guys  and gals listed  you will have more ways of finding parts, tractors and information that you even wanted !

010.JPG

Edited by Lane Ranger
  • Like 7
  • Excellent 2

Big_Red_Fred

They Even Accept Ole Red Necks like ACman & Big Red Fred

• Like 1