Jerry77

Black sheep of the family -1988  516H

DSC01863.jpg.917ade40c38ff11ca590e39e530aff7c.jpg

Edited by Jerry77
year ( 1988 )
  • Like 6
  • Excellent 1

muz123

Another picture of my 1988 518-H (With Filter)

IMG_2328.JPG.8c482e78519d887f44842ce710f24c44.JPG

Edited by muz123
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 1

Jim Demery

Jim Demery, 1961 Wheel Horse 701

On 8/15/2017 at 7:15 AM, T-Mo said:

It's that time of year that we need to start thinking, planning, and preparing for our annual Wheel Horse Red Square calendar.  If you want a chance to have your tractor(s) appear on next year's calendar, here is the thread to post your pictures.  This year, I also asked that you put your username and year/model of your tractor for each picture you submit.  We want HIGH resolution images only as they display better on our calendars.

I would like season related images, i.e. snow blowing or snow blading for winter, grass mowing for summer, fall clean up for fall, and, of course, any tractor working or just sitting pretty for all to see are surely welcome.

I don't know if we would want a theme or not, but that could be an idea.  So, maybe suggestions for a theme, if we go that route.  Examples are RJs, or Suburbans, or maybe big wheel tractors like the 953/1054/GT-14/C-195, or maybe a 70's theme?   I don't know if we will do a theme, but I still like to have some suggestions and/or comments added here also.

Thanks.

OH, if anyone wants to tackle this project besides me, feel free to 

On 8/16/2017 at 6:13 AM, T-Mo said:

Steve, I might just take you up on that offer.

Yeah, they're coming.  It may take a while to go through them.  One thing I have learned is just because they look good here, doesn't necessary mean they will have the same quality when converted to a calendar.

Guys, keep them coming.

Yeah, they're coming.  It may take a while to go through them.  One thing I have learned is just because they look good here, doesn't necessary mean they will have the same quality when converted to a calendar.

Guys, keep them coming! 

Jim Demery, 1961 Wheel Horse 701PicsArt9508-17-01.37.39.jpg

Edited by Jim Demery
Added info
  • Like 3

Jim Demery

mkk Jim Demery, 1961 Wheel Horse 701 

On 8/15/2017 at 7:15 AM, T-Mo said:

It's that time of year that we need to start thinking, planning, and preparing for our annual Wheel Horse Red Square calendar.  If you want a chance to have your tractor(s) appear on next year's calendar, here is the thread to post your pictures.  This year, I also asked that you put your username and year/model of your tractor for each picture you submit.  We want HIGH resolution images only as they display better on our calendars.

I would like season related images, i.e. snow blowing or snow blading for winter, grass mowing for summer, fall clean up for fall, and, of course, any tractor working or just sitting pretty for all to see are surely welcome.

I don't know if we would want a theme or not, but that could be an idea.  So, maybe suggestions for a theme, if we go that route.  Examples are RJs, or Suburbans, or maybe big wheel tractors like the 953/1054/GT-14/C-195, or maybe a 70's theme?   I don't know if we will do a theme, but I still like to have some suggestions and/or comments added here also.

Thanks.

OH, if anyone wants to tackle this project besides me, feel free to 

Guys, keep them coming.

Guys, keep them coming! 

Jim Demery, 1961 Wheel Horse 701 with 10" Brinly Plough 

PicsArt9508-17-01.49.34.jpg

Edited by Jim Demery
Added info
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

elliot ness

A 1992 520H W/ a loader I built and a 60in. deck

S3700001.JPG

• Like 6
  • Excellent 1

JimmyJam
On 8/15/2017 at 10:30 AM, neil said:

Would be great to do a vintage calendar using some pics from our vintage pic thread ,for a trip down memory lane , IMG_0099.JPG

IMG_0100.JPGIMG_0101.JPG

OMG! A vintage picture of the Canadian National Steam locomotive line. I rode that train with my dad. What station was that? I was probably as old as that boy in the picture. Thanks for sharing! brought back old memories! 

• Like 3

ohiofarmer

Post 92. The LAST picture.  Drop dead gorgeous says i  Maybe a smart person can embed it for me.

Edited by ohiofarmer

ohiofarmer
4 hours ago, AMC RULES said:

:text-yeahthat:  :text-goodpost:  :text-+1:

IMG_9855.JPG

Thanks for putting the picture up. I wish i knew how to do that......

• Like 1

T-Mo

Reminder.  Please put year and model of the tractor you are posting here.   Thanks.

• Like 1

ACman

RJ58 after ploughing the garden  

IMG_0389.JPG.d2323434a593f5d30636f5cda29d9858.JPG

1967 one owner original 1057 

IMG_1892.JPG.8d8f67e313cb717459ccd53be19d8cb9.JPG

• Like 3
  • Excellent 6

WVHillbilly520H

1 of my '95 520s it work, or my '97 (by serial number) Anniversary after a rub down, or blowing snow, Jeff.

IMAG3114.jpg

100_0461.JPG

895_1.jpg

Edited by WVHillbilly520H
  • Like 3
  • Excellent 3

dells68

Here are a few - Emory driving his new 63 Lawn Ranger and he and my wife out for a ride on his Lawn Ranger and my 73 GT14. I think I have a higher resolution one of him close up.

IMG_5281.JPG

IMG_5592.PNG

IMG_5594.PNG

IMG_5595.PNG

Here's two more of our suburbans.

IMG_3525.JPG

IMG_3526.JPG

Edited by dells68
  • Like 2
  • Excellent 5

T-Mo

Guys, don't forget to post the year of the tractor(s) in your images.  Thanks.

WHX??

Dells last and second from last pic would be a real winner If the car could be shopped out  Takes away from the too cool for old school shed Note the tub just kind of hanging out!

Bertie

Model - C161 

Year.  - 1979

image.jpeg

• Like 4

Texas Todd

1966 856 and a Tub Cart.

Put to Work.jpg

Edited by Texas Todd
  • Like 4

Tgtack

1967 model 857 and 1966 model 1276