"In the end, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends." – Martin Luther King, Jr.

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Walnut1

I am selling my 1976 Wheel HorseD-250. I believe this was the first year they produced theD-250. Tractor runs good. Package include a 60" mower deck and a tiller. Tiller has been welded. I am asking $2000 OBO. Tractor must be picked up. Please call (217) 249-3793 or email anderson.jeffreyalan@gmail.com

• By Scottwilson
      Hi all I’ve just acquired my first Wheel horse and it’s a 1986 512-D with the Robins Diesel engine from what I can see it was a one year only model into Europe. Any info anyone can give me would be great . 

• By dmhill
      Can any one tell me what this is, other than just a Wheel Horse? The identification badging is missing, unless I am missing where it may be. The engine is a 14 horse Kohler, it is a hydro (both drive and deck lift), but other than that I am not sure about year/ model/ type of hydro drive/ if the hydro drive is one I can tap into for other hydraulic attachments such as lifts (3 point), etc...
      Thank you in advance to all you WH guru's,
      Darren

P.S.-Is there a good way to get the steering wheel off without breaking it as I have another good one on the machine next to it.

• By Rob R
      Have  a C-81 with a 48" Snow Plow, the current Steel Bottom Scrapper  Blade  is on it's last season..... I have noticed as of late that quite a few folks are installing the POLY blades.....  I plow a 100' macadam driveway and my concern and/or question is how well and how DURABLE are these blade. I did install feet on my existing steel blade plow (see pics) to limit the normal wear.   Thanks for you input 

• By Dan693
      Thinking about trying a foot pedal throttle on my WH,
      Has anyone ever tried it and how did it work out?

Thanks!

Premium Theme Designed By IBTheme.com