WHX??

A-60 CL sightings

Achto

Heck, that thing will probably fit in the back seat of your new truck. No need to use up trailer space to haul it along to shows. :)

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

ACman

Jim you know you want it :lol: I know I do :hide:... you just laid out how much $ on a truck don't let three batteries hold you back . My trackchair batteries are going on 6yrs old  and still going strong . Deep cycle gels are the best but some good maintenance free will work fine. Break them in right and then keep them charged and you can get years of service out of them .

• Like 5

WHX??

Tell you what Jeff you ain't too far off the truth there! Nice little show cruzser for the Mrs..... Cept those 930 buck  month payments are gonna be staring me down ...yikes ...I ain't had a house or car payment for 20 years! I ll keep an eye on it if it don't sell who knows?? :lol:

• Like 3

prondzy
On 8/18/2017 at 1:37 PM, WHX12 said:

.... Cept those 930 buck  month payments are gonna be staring me down ...yikes ...I ain't had a house or car payment for 20 years! 

Oh good Jim!:techie-eureka: guess it aint horse wrangling if Wisconsonites aint got money :violence-blades:. @Shynon get the truck gassed up Jim is spent and i see a few :wh: on CL!

• Like 3
  • Excellent 1

Shynon
31 minutes ago, prondzy said:

Jim is spent and i see a few :wh: on CL

:auto-layrubber::auto-swerve::ph34r:

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

WHX??

Come and git it fellas...'fore I change my mind:lol:

• Like 5

AMC RULES

:handgestures-fingerscrossed:  Don't forget guys, we want :text-coolphotos: of the :wh: raid...haul...rustle, or hustle.  :confusion-shrug:

:wwp:  :popcorn:

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1