12 hp Kohler

2017 Rough and tumble kinzers pa 69th annual show

12 hp Kohler

Hey just wondering who’s going to make it to the kinzers tractor show this year it starts this Wednesday, It is a great show I plan to be there Wednesday to Friday and can’t what to go up. The featured brand this year is all construction equipment. The amount of tractors they bring in there always amazes me and I am sure you will see something you have never seen before there ! Hope to see a few people there let me know if you can make it ? 

SPINJIM

I'm only a half hour away, but have never been there.   I'm going to the Dover show on Saturday, and will try to go to Kinzers Thurs or Friday (if the wife doesn't put up too much of a fuss).    What's the best day to go ?     Many garden tractors there, or mostly big tractors ?

Jim

WHX??

:wwp:

12 hp Kohler

I ill get some pictures in a minute. 

• Thanks 1

12 hp Kohler

You really have to be there to understand stand how spectacular it is but I will show you a few pics, I would also say Friday I see the best day to go. They also have an amazing flee market there with garden tractors and parts, tools and everything else. IMG_1505.PNG.ee8a7d6f6e04591c2303bff423c9589e.PNGIMG_1506.PNG.8b8700beddce7e962898fec26fc5b024.PNGIMG_1507.PNG.d96cc38c8d10f32d9f56f6dcf4bca7d6.PNGIMG_1504.PNG.6a45c857e48e6f5364a01c4819ccdcbd.PNG

even though they are know for steam tractors they have Avery thing else as well including garden tractors, the video is a little peek at what they have there and I mean little :D

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1