Big_Red_Fred

Im restoring my C125, i bought offset wheels for back, Big meat AG's, can i put 18x6.50x8 on front instead of 16teens ? Or isnt it possible to go up a tire size on it ? I know you guys want sum pics, but your gonna have to wait for the Red Tide to be finished. There it is in shop a few weeks ago, No More out of toe with new adjustable tie rods !0707171757b.jpg.2d9aafe85d93498dd6e3881024b6df00.jpg

953 nut

As long as they will clear the deck with it raised there should be no problem. The front will be an inch higher so the deck angle will need to be adjusted to compensate.

Big_Red_Fred

Thanks 953, their should be enough clearance ? If not, i was just out now measuring in the dark hahaha, i was, the stock size looks great to, i got close enuf to the paint as possible, BAPS added a twister to it, had a decal shop taking pics b4 sanding, i'm gonna turn some heads at big show next year, Maybe ill sell it, i want a 953 yet & a d200 or 50,  

953 nut
9 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

i want a 953 yet & a d200 or 50,

If you want a "D" you may want to attend the auction in Troy VA on Sept 17, there are a bunch of them. No 953s and just one 1054.  :angry-tappingfoot:

Big_Red_Fred

EricJ told me to about that in Sept, guess were all going, What a team, i'll take Ed Along so hes has a better camera hahaha, good ole Ed, God loves him