PETIT

WHEEL HORSE

PETIT

Bonjour,

J'habite en France dans les Ardennes, mon frère m'a confié son tracteur chargeur 12 automatic avant de décéder. J'ai restauré ce tracteur, j'ai démonté tout, dégraissé, poncé et repeint l'ensemble. J'ai retrouvé un vérin et un pont hydraulique et j'aimerais revoir les niveaux huile et le type huile (rouge) je vais essayer de vous mettre des photos. pouvez-vous m'aider. En vous remerciant.

Arnaud

• Like 2
  • Excellent 1

AMC RULES

:greetings-clapyellow:    :WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.77c2efaea2d83d3110c8b8a2ca2f8e3b.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.4b4361e2decf436807d816be1c7c93e8.png

Hello, I live in France in the Ardennes, my brother entrusted me his tractor charger 12 automatic before dying. I restored this tractor, I disassembled everything, degreased, sanded and repainted the whole. I found a hydraulic jack and a hydraulic bridge and I would like to review the oil levels and oil type (red) I will try to put you pictures. can you help me. Thank you. Arnaud

• Like 3
  • Excellent 2
  • Thanks 2

Sparky

:WRS:

Mike.....

PS.. Thanks @AMC RULES for the translation!

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

953 nut

Bienvenue sur la Place Rouge. L'huile rouge dont vous parlez est le fluide de transmission automatique pour la transmission hydraulique. Pour le moteur, vous voudrez utiliser l'huile moteur # 30. Je ne parle pas français, mais j'ai utilisé un site de traduction en ligne pour vous donner un bon accueil. Nous aimerions voir des photos de votre tracteur.

:WRS:

• Like 2

muz123

Welcome! 

KC9KAS

@PETIT :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

roadapples

@AMC RULES You're gonna' have to translate for 953 nut too...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

JC 1965

:text-welcomeconfetti:

AMC RULES
Welcome to Red Square. The red oil you are talking about is the automatic transmission fluid for the hydraulic transmission. For the engine you will want to use # 30 engine oil. I do not speak French but I have used an online translation site to give you a good welcome. We would like to see pictures of your tractor.
  • Like 1
  • Excellent 1

PETIT

Bonjour à tous,

Je vous remercie pour l'intérêt que vous me portez, je vais essayer de voir en France l'huile #30  très souvent les huiles il y a un  " w "  exemple 15w40  ....

En ajoutant ce vérin j'ai certainement diminué le niveau du bloc hydraulique, il n y a pas de jauge sur la pompe, à quel niveau je dois compléter et où se trouve le bouchon.

Très heureux d'avoir eu cette réponse, quelqu'un aurait-il une documentation technique pour le WHEEL HORSE CHARGEUR 12 AUTOMATIC.

Je ne vois pas comment on met les photos, j'ai essayé " choisir des fichiers"  mais ça ne marche pas, pouvez vous m'aider? 

Je suis très fière de mon travail et j'y tiens vraiment;  depuis plusieurs années j'ai entrepris cette restauration, j'ai retrouvé un moteur de 300 heures, une lame bull, un rotovator, un vérin pour le relevage qui a aussi un relevage électrique, j'ai fait couler en aluminium le petit viseur sur le capot, refait faire des autocollants, changé les 4 pneus, quand j'ai entrepris la rénovation tout a été démonté sauf l'intérieur du moteur. J'espère pouvoir vous montrez tout cela et que ça vous plaira. Je n'arrive pas à traduire ce texte en anglais mais j'arrive à traduire vos réponses. Merci

Bien cordialement 

Arnaud

PETIT
Hello everyone,
I thank you for the interest that you carry me, I will try to see in France the oil # 30 very often the oils there is a "w" example 15w40 ....
By adding this cylinder I certainly reduced the level of the hydraulic block, there is no gauge on the pump, at what level I have to complete and where the plug is.
WHEEL HORSE CHARGEUR 12 AUTOMATIC WHEEL HORSE CHARGEUR 12 AUTOMATIC WHEEL HORSE CHARGEUR 12 AUTOMATIC
I do not see how we put the pictures, I tried "choose files" but it does not work, can you help me?
I am very proud of my work and I really want to; For several years I undertook this restoration, I found a motor of 300 hours, a bull blade, a rotovator, a jack for the lifting which also has an electric lift, I made aluminum the small viewfinder on The hood, redo stickers, changed the 4 tires, when I undertook the renovation everything was disassembled except the interior of the engine. I hope to show you all this and that you will like it. I can not translate this text into English, but I can translate your answers. Thank you
Best regards
Arnaud
  • Excellent 1

jay bee
On ‎8‎/‎13‎/‎2017 at 4:58 PM, AMC RULES said:

can you help me. Thank you. Arnaud

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:Arnaud.  And there are lots of people here to help you!

Jim

PETIT
On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 5:51 AM, jay bee said:

:text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:Arnaud.  And there are lots of people here to help you!

Jim

20141225_105854[1].jpg

20141225_105724[1].jpg

20141225_105642[1].jpg

20141225_105202[1].jpg

20141225_105028[1].jpg

20141225_105001[1].jpg

20141225_104833[1].jpg

20160403_080502[1].jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 2

PETIT

20170204_131833[1].jpg

20161028_182556[1].jpg

20161120_155239[1].jpg

20161123_171842[1].jpg

• Like 2
  • Excellent 2

PETIT

20151122_145516[1].jpg

20170215_174820[1].jpg

• Like 5
  • Excellent 1

jay bee

You should be extremely proud of your work Arnaud.  Your tractor is a thing of beauty!!!

Jim

• Like 1

DennisThornton
On Wednesday, August 16, 2017 at 2:50 AM, PETIT said:

20170204_131833[1].jpg

20161028_182556[1].jpg

20161120_155239[1].jpg

20161123_171842[1].jpg

More PICS please!