TravelinJavelin

what are the differences between k241S and k241AS?

TravelinJavelin

i'm curious what are the differences between the S and AS after the model number?

TravelinJavelin

ok I guess I answered my own question if anyone wants to know the the S stands for starter and the A "special oil pan"

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1

stevasaurus

Just a touch over 1/2 hour to figure that out.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  and I just saw this and it would have been another 1/2 hour to find the answer.  Excellent!!!  :banana-linedance:Hey there TJ...are the leaves changing yet in Maine?? 

TravelinJavelin
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

Just a touch over 1/2 hour to figure that out.  :handgestures-thumbupright:  and I just saw this and it would have been another 1/2 hour to find the answer.  Excellent!!!  :banana-linedance:Hey there TJ...are the leaves changing yet in Maine?? 

in northern maine the transformation has started believe it or not but today you would never know it being 80 degrees here where I am

Edited by TravelinJavelin

ebinmaine
2 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

.are the leaves changing yet in Maine?? 

I live in Hiram and am an avid Mountain hiker all over New England.

We have a little color here already even with the Sweltering ( IMO) temps.....

We were in Brownfield Maine yesterday for a quick hike and saw a Rock Maple aka Swamp maple that was Bright Red

• Like 1

TravelinJavelin

oh anyways so why I posted this more or less wanted to make sure I could interchange heads because I discovered on my 953 someone at one time has put in a healicoil and had loosened up so I might pull the other head off the other one to try....luckily I have gaskets......I admit sometimes i'm not the sharpest tool in the draw LOL!

Edited by TravelinJavelin