Chris G

A-111/A-81 deck help

Chris G

Was wondering if anyone here has got a a111 or a81 with the 32 in side discharge deck. That you could take a picture of how the rear deck guide hooks up. Anything would be great. Thanks ahead of time.

gwest_ca

Would a parts illustration help?

Garry

• Like 1

Chris G

Thanks for that. I had the manuals downloaded. But I cant find no info on part 14 or 16. I just need to know a length and dimension of the piece. And then I can figure the sleeve out. But thank you again.Screenshot_2017-08-11-20-06-15.png.9b25c5b6525e2b9aebdab7956c338483.png

gwest_ca

Item 15 are the two nuts on the rod which are 1/2-13 thread which is coarse thread with a nylon insert to lock them.

It calls for two of item 14 rod but only see one. Is there another one somewhere?

Garry

• Like 1

Chris G

Thanks!  I got frustrated looking up the part number for part 14 and didn't even think of looking at the eslok nut size. Now I can get this together all the way. Also the manual I got only calls for one item 14. But again thank you for your help. It's very much appreciated.

gwest_ca

I don't know what you are working with because I've never seen one.

You might be able to use a long 1/2" bolt and cut the head off. I used something similar as a winch cable fairlead but mounted 8 feet from the winch. Oiled up the bolt and slipped a short length of 1/2" PVC electrical conduit over the bolt and retained it with a cotter pin. 1/2" schedule 40 water or gas pipe has the same dimensions - .840" OD and .622" ID.

1/2" copper has a 5/8" OD

K weight copper is .528" ID

L weight copper is .545" ID

M weight copper is .569" ID

Maybe you could leave the head on the bolt.

Garry

Chris G

Ya I think I'm connaught get a carriage bolt put a sleeve on it and then put the double nuts on. So that way I can adjust the length and get it dialed in. But again I do appreciate  the help.