DennisThornton

Much too easy to overlook safety issues!

Digger 66

The fella with the saw needs to pay attention to what he's doing instead of .......:ph34r:

• Like 2

AMC RULES

:rolleyes: Can't be real...

looks like nonsense. 

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH
4 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

looks like nonsense. 

:text-yeahthat:

DennisThornton
18 minutes ago, Digger 66 said:

The fella with the saw needs to pay attention to what he's doing instead of .......:ph34r:

I thought the fella with that saw was steadying the gal with his foot.  Even with his help I still don't think she's safe! Just something about it that bothers me... 

953 nut
26 minutes ago, AMC RULES said:

looks like nonsense. 

Come on Craig, you know that everything on the internet is true;  no nonsense allowed!     :ychain:

7 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

something about it that bothers me.

Yes, she needs eye protection when using that rotary grinding tool.          :hide:

• Like 6

DennisThornton
5 minutes ago, 953 nut said:

Come on Craig, you know that everything on the internet is true;  no nonsense allowed!     :ychain:

Yes, she needs eye protection when using that rotary grinding tool.          :hide:

Gosh! Eye protection! You see what I mean! Yet another safety violation that  I never even noticed! 

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:hilarious:

8 minutes ago, DennisThornton said:

Gosh! Eye protection!

I never even noticed! 

• Like 4

ACman

So many thoughts come mind and I can't post one of them :blink: ... I'd be in the dungeon and they'd throw away the key ! IMG_2203.GIF.1dcd31491e15f31faad84a7a17d66561.GIF

• Like 4

AMC RULES

:blink: Sure seems to me...

like that boy can't overlook it either. 

• Like 3

JPWH

Some things I just don't need to see. I have no comment.

• Like 1

jay bee

I might be missing something here but, I can't figure out why that fellow is cutting that pole at an angle.  Maybe I'm watching the wrong thing!!!  :confusion-confused:

Jim

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

JC 1965
10 hours ago, jay bee said:

I might be missing something here but, I can't figure out why that fellow is cutting that pole at an angle.  Maybe I'm watching the wrong thing!!!  :confusion-confused:

Jim

:text-yeahthat:     :ROTF:

• Haha 1

formariz

Shouldn't this post be on Bumps and Bruises?