TravelinJavelin

taking out the 953 for a spin

TravelinJavelin

thought i'd show a quick vid of my 953 doing a quick test run after I got my tranny back together and now got to focus on the motor now carb and fuel issues to resolve but that's ok 

• Like 5

Pollack Pete

Nice......love the 953's and 1054's.Verticle stack looks good.

• Like 2

TravelinJavelin

yeah when I had found this tractor was like last November and was trying everything in my power to get it then the ad went away and came back out again in February and tried once again and stupid stuff just kept popping up and took til finally may before I got it ......I never worked so hard to a tractor before in my life LOL!

• Like 1

JimD

Your perseverance paid off in the end. Way to stick with it. You corralled and dandy little Philly right there! :)

• Like 3

Big_Red_Fred

I know i Made the correct choice in buying my 1054, with encouragement from @953 nut of course, its Beautiful work of American Made Steel

• Like 2

TravelinJavelin

well if you notice on mine ................due to my girlish figure LOL!!!!!!!!! I had to set the back rest back on the rear to accommodate myself to fit and steer the tractor but I truly love mine I just wish I could avoid my financial troubles a little easier I feel like these are the first thing I have to part with first sometimes but so far managing ............it really kills me to be in the hole because these 2 tractors are my favorites and I think the 953 just a little more its a little bigger and more comfy for me so slowly getting the bugs out 

• Like 2

Big_Red_Fred

Id bring you a Old horse if you didnt have one TJ

• Like 1

dells68

Nice video.  Just got my 953 going this summer and it's my favorite horse so far.  Notice I said so far.  These things should come with a warning label from the surgeon general "Warning:  Wheel Horses are highly adddictive.  The only cure is to buy another."  Wait, that doesn't make sense or does it?!:wh::auto-swerve:

• Like 4

TravelinJavelin
9 hours ago, Big_Red_Fred said:

Id bring you a Old horse if you didnt have one TJ

fred that's mighty generous of you I appreciate it!    thank you

Big_Red_Fred

I'm going for a C175 Sunday to NY ! And i would drop one off, I'm workn, my health isnt the best, but i dont think about it, it happens, My son will let 953 no

Indiana_Steve

I really like mine too. Runs good but puffs a little smoke sometimes. It will get a ring job next Spring.

DSC04198.JPG

• Like 2