WHX??

A 753...

stevasaurus

That horse is just going to look better and better.  :occasion-xmas:  I think the tires on it make that horse.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

• Like 6

AlwaysLookin80

I put those tires on it right after I got it. Glad your happy and it has a good home. 

• Like 8

squonk

Nice 753. Now what's the story with the dented wall? :)

• Like 6

Chris G

That's a nice one!

• Like 3

WHX??

Horse reared up and kicked it? :confusion-shrug: I dunno that's one of JA's pic's. When was the last time it ran Jesse? I figured a carb cleaning but it runs so nice...

• Like 2

AlwaysLookin80

A few beers and a couple of buddy's was what happened with the wall. 😂.  As for the 753, honestly the last time it ran was when I picked it up from Scott. I brought it home, put the tires and hubcaps on it, put the hy-2 kit on it and there it sat for about 6 months because I was restoring my rj35. 

Oh yeah and I put the hood bolts on and found that nice seat too. They were incorrect.

• Like 7

ACman

I'm glad it finally made it home but I would consider yourself lucky it didn't come up missing in Chicago . That town is full of old thugs IMG_2201.GIF.523f8d88bd2a9c7efb2a8e0df5431da0.GIF  . I heard the boss is ex Navy , drives a old Ford truck , makes his own wine and still uses Windows7 ... sound familiar ? He didn't make you kiss his ring IMG_2202.GIF.7370f9492e377a944db9a692740a1cc9.GIF after breakfast for that "favor" did he ... :ychain:

• Like 8

AlwaysLookin80
53 minutes ago, ACman said:

I'm glad it finally made it home but I would consider yourself lucky it didn't come up missing in Chicago . That town is full of old thugs IMG_2201.GIF.523f8d88bd2a9c7efb2a8e0df5431da0.GIF  . I heard the boss is ex Navy , drives a old Ford truck , makes his own wine and still uses Windows7 ... sound familiar ? He didn't make you kiss his ring IMG_2202.GIF.7370f9492e377a944db9a692740a1cc9.GIF after breakfast for that "favor" did he ... :ychain:

You know my boss??

• Like 6

Achto

That's a sweet ride Jim!! I knew you wouldn't want to let it go.

• Like 3

953 nut

:hide:            Could it be the sock-less wooden shoe mafia boss from Elgin?             :ychain:

• Like 8

TravelinJavelin

starting to like those 753"s good luck on getting the hy-2 working again hopefully it won't be to much of a challenge

• Like 3

WHX??

Windows 7???? Come again.... I had to check out the basement man cave... I saw windows 95! :laughing-rofl: Not only that he lives on the busiest intersection down ther... I come from a land where we can pee off the front porch and the nearest neighbor is two miles away!

I digress ...back to the 753... I robbed the battery out of the 857 to make her go, had a dumb @ss  attack and left the key... er on off ... switch on over nite and drained the battery. Now the batt won't hold a charge. :angry-banghead: Oh well the batt had a date code of 2011 and was a $30 GT cheapy anyway.  Put a brand new 70" TSC belt on her and can't get the belt to stop while clutching......see the recently resurrected thread on shift on the fly....grind ya a pound? :angry-nono: belt guard and skivvies adjustment and all is good!

• Like 5

prondzy

Glad to hear you got another hole in the head Jim! Now the MRS. Can finally have the 702 she wanted:angry-nono:. Looks nice Jim

Edited by prondzy
  • Like 4

WHX??

Thanks Mike..... she would get the 702 in candy apple red if she would specify gold or silver or whatever undertone she wants but can't make up her mind! This 753 is a prime candidate for repaint as the hood  is obviously got some bondo and repaint in it but it still has some original paint and some rust that I and you would like to keep. Decisions  decisions, as I'm tearing into this gem crap is going through my head about possibilities. I as always have a tendency to think total resto but then common sense prevails saying when you gonna have time for this? This time just get it running and work it prevailed. ... Jim you got a sickle bar on the bench, a short frame 10hp that's in the works , finnish up the 1067 for pioneer, a new to me HY that I know nothing about!!! Ain't life  grand!

• Like 7

Achto

Sounds like it's time to focus Jim. If I try to work on too many things at once, it seems like I never get any thing done. The sickle is on hold until some guy gets your part done. I think you should finish up the 1067, then move on to the next project. :twocents-twocents:

• Like 7

stevasaurus

Jesse, it was excellent meeting you again.  :handgestures-thumbupright:

And my truck is empty again...I can put my ice fishing sled back in there now.   Just in case we get some ice soon.  :occasion-xmas:

DSCF8698.JPG

• Like 4

AlwaysLookin80

I don't know the winters are getting warmer and warmer 

• Like 1