CX519

1974 C-120 8-Speed

CX519

Hello. I owned a wheel horse years ago and sadly had to part with it. But recently I purchased a C-120 8-Speed for 4 bills. Came with: 36" snow blower, 42" mower deck, and a 36" tiller. I seem to be missing the lift arm and lift bracket for the snowblower. Also something about the tensioner pulley. Where to get parts? I live in Michigan's thumb. Any local wheelhorse fanatics? 

Anyhow....I've got it all together, greased the heck out of it and fluids are all new. Was looking for manuals and any help. Hopefully I can help someone in return. Good Luck to all!

• Like 1

CX519

Thanks, glad to own wheel horse again. :-)

SPINJIM

:text-yeahthat:

After you identify the part numbers for the parts you need, best places are ebay, or a local Toro dealer, especially one that used to be a Wheel Horse dealer.   Some parts are still available from Toro.    The lift arm will probably have to come thru ebay.   Also, search on the 'Classifieds'  section here on this forum, or list the parts as Want to Buy.    

Good luck with the C-120.   I have one, and it's my 'go to' tractor for towing and yard work.  and welcome to Red Square.  :text-welcomeconfetti:

Jim

• Like 2

CX519

Thanks!

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum

Garry

stevasaurus

We also have some vendors here on site for parts.  Check the list.  @Kelly is south of Lansing, A-Z tractors may also have what you need.  :)

CX519

Wow Thanks!

benji756

:text-welcomeconfetti:to :rs::wwp:

KC9KAS

@CX519 :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

CX519

Ha. Y'all nuts.  

:-)

(with gritted teeth) I been trying to post pics. :(

Yahoo. There is some pics.

1502230853670-1371215845.jpg

1502230882322640029164.jpg

1502230908661-2027183223.jpg

1502230928785-2114386581.jpg

jay bee
3 hours ago, stevasaurus said:

We also have some vendors here on site for parts.  Check the list.  @Kelly is south of Lansing, A-Z tractors may also have what you need.  :)

:text-yeahthat: You can PM @Kelly here on the site.  I have one of his old business cards that lists his phone  as 517-541-0789.  Weekdays 6-10pm Weekends 9am-10pm. He is in Olivet which is only about 1 hour 45 minutes from you, and he is a great guy to deal with.  Another contact for you is a guy named Darrell.  He is in Crystal MI.  Phone 989-235-6566.  He advertises on CL a lot and has MANY attachments and parts.  

And by the way, :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

If you want to post all the pictures you want, consider becoming a Supporter.  It is well worth the small fee.

Again, welcome

Jim

• Like 1

CX519

Thanks.

jay bee

You're welcome.  And if you need a factory style muffler for that C-120 I have an ad in the classifieds that you might want to take a look at.  

Jim

CX519

Very nice. Hafta cover it with an old Maxwell house can for now. Probably go for an old used one for now...but your spot on with that muffler and fair....again very nice.

• Like 1

CX519

What about a mini kid sized tractor? Has anybody seen anything like that? Ok, maybe not mini...but smaller than usual.

CX519

"Well...I came across an old Harley muffler...got it for nothing. But stilI, I wonder." Naw...it's too heavy. So here's $29.50. :)

KIMG1176.jpg

Cool man...Cool.

KIMG1189.jpg