Nate89

Some one help me

Nate89

Look to see if someone can help me with on identifying my wheel horse on what year it is wheel horse charger 12 modle 1 0401 7 

Edited by Nate89

gwest_ca

Welcome to the forum.

Garry

• Like 5

pfrederi

Welcome you have a 1972 Charger 12...Great Machines I have 4 similar ones...

Some Manual to help you

No matter how fast I try Gary always wins:lol:

• Like 5

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Digger 66

Hello Nate .

Welcome to Red Square .

Daddy Don

:text-welcomeconfetti:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• 12 hp Kohler
      By 12 hp Kohler
      Been looking at a lot or Raiders and Chargers lately and was wondering if they all have LSD? I know most of them did but I was wondering if some of the later models might have had the Uni drives instead ? 

Thanks, Robbie. 
    • RJ Hamner
      By RJ Hamner
      I am wondering if there was ever a Service Manual for this particular tractor.
      So far all I have found are Owners Manuals (one came with the tractor)
      Since this is my first attempt at a HW with a Hydro I am probably going to need all the help I can get
      Any help will be appreciated
      Bob
    • Conner Anderson
      By Conner Anderson
      I own a Charger 9, it is a 68 and I am wondering what I should ask for it. 
      I personally want to trade it, just cannot find anything worth my efforts.
      I found a younger gentleman in his 20's, he's over 650 miles away from me and he has himself a raider 12, I want it just he wants two tractors for it. 
      I personally feel my Charger is worth more than 250, as it is one of a kind.
      Please, let me know. 
    • gp2
      By gp2
      I just obtained a Charger V7 Automatic. The reservoir is empty and the tranny has no fluid present. There is some residual, so no corrosion appears to be present and the wheels turn freely.  I would appreciate input on fluid to use (I believe the manual recommended Wheel Horse #8827 or Texaco Transhydral).  Thanks.
    • bizzo15
      By bizzo15
      Good morning Wheel Horse experts!

I have a gentleman that is interested in purchasing my 312-8 because the hydro rear end went in his 70's vintage charger 12. He'd like to be able to use the existing attachments he has with the 312 and asked me if I knew if they were compatible. I did a little searching and couldn't find a clear answer so I thought I'd defer to you guys. Will he be able to use his charger 12 attachments with a 3 series tractor(mower deck, plow blade, etc.)? Or are they not compatible. I know c series attachments are compatible but not so sure about the charger tractors. Thanks!