Redpower

Wheelhorse bagger?

Redpower

Hi everyone i need some help. I found this wheelhorse bagger does anyone know anything about it and if it's all there. The pictures aren't real good I haven't went to look at it yet. The guy wants 30 bucks for it but idk id thats a steal. Is there suppose to be a power blower for it or does it use the pressure the blades put out to load the trailer? 

Thanks any help would be great!

IMG_2067.PNG

IMG_2068.PNG

IMG_2069.PNG

• Like 1

WHX??

:WRS: Redpower.

First I have ever seen this type of bagger/lawn vac.. Appears to be a canopy that just goes on a standard dump cart. The tub is worth 30 alone IMHO. Others in the know will be along.

Redpower

Yeah it looks kinda neat and rare I thought. When I search wheelhorse bagger all i get is the mounted ones on the back no trailer style. 

WHX??

Possibly something homemade or after market in the day?

SylvanLakeWH
17 minutes ago, WHX12 said:

:WRS: Redpower.

First I have ever seen this type of bagger/lawn vac.. Appears to be a canopy that just goes on a standard dump cart. The tub is worth 30 alone IMHO. Others in the know will be along.

:text-yeahthat:

$30 for the trailer alone any day...

Rp.wh

:text-yeahthat: definitely with you on that 30 all day long for that trailer

Redpower

So is the cavas and the tube a original WH item or do you guys think someone added that onto the trailer? I told him I'd take it so it'll be tonight or tomorrow before I get a better look at it. I wouldn't think the deck blades alone would make enough pressure to push grass and leaves that far up and back but maybe it would. 

gwest_ca

May be similar to this one

This looks like the first model

Garry

• Like 2

Redpower

Hey that does look like it so I'm missing the vacuum pump that's on the back of the horse. So the tube I got attaches to the deck then to a pump then another hose into the trailer. I wonder what drives that pump a belt off the deck so you'd have to have a triple pully? Possibly off a side pully? 🤔 

Redpower

I think this is the blower that mounts on the back. Idk how it drive though cause you can't really use the mule drive and use the second grove on the main pto. Maybe they came out with a 4 pully mule drive? This has got me interested now. Idk what I'm gonna do with the thing except say I have it and drive my wife crazy haha. 

IMG_2070.PNG

gwest_ca

Mower deck uses the larger pto groove and the blower uses the outer smaller groove.

This file

is 9 pages and includes the parts list. Click on the download button.

Garry

Redpower

Ahh got it I wasn't downloading thanks Gary and everyone else very helpful! I'll update some pics after i get it all together maybe this weekend if the wife is willing! Pretty excited see it together. Now I just need a grader blade and a rear discharge deck and a few more horses to add. The collection is slowly growing definitely have a big winter restoring everything. 

Redpower

Update got everything mounted talk about a bagger money well spent! This thing blows grass to the moon missing the outlet hose going to the trailer i got 10 foot ordered. Need a idealer pully for the drive the bearing is shot in mine otherwise it seems to work great. And the canvas needs replaced. It's mounted on my b100 had to build the pully system and i made a new foot rest/belt gaurd. 

IMG_2087.JPG

IMG_2088.JPG

IMG_2089.JPG