I am need of a 1 &1/4 inch bore size pulley at 2" or 2.5" diameter.  Need this to add to 12HP Kohler engine shaft to run my sickle bar.  Looking to purchase.  Got no response in the wanted classifieds. Thanks for any suggestions.

I thot the 12hp Kohlers had a 1 1/8" dia crankshaft...for a pulley with 1 1/8" bore..

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By JackHorse
      Hi Guys, Had a random occurrence this week. Mowing along with my C85 eight speed in 1 low (grass was thick and wet), went to depress clutch and the drive belt jumped off the idler. I've had this tractor 3 years and it's been working great.  The belt itself looks good except the top of it was a bit chewed up in a short section which I believe happened after it came off.  I put the belt back on and continued to mow with no further issue.  Any ideas as to why this would happen or adjustments I might need to make to prevent another incident? Thanks 
    • By porschpow
      I got a couple of questions here, my (1997-ish) Toro Wheel Horse 520H (hydro) was doing a couple of things that I noticed. First thing I noticed is that after an hour or so of cutting grass, I noticed the hydro temp light went on. The fluid level was fine. I even changed the fluid at the beginning of this season. So I am at a loss as to what is going on.

Secondly, I noticed after riding the tractor for a while, when I back off the throttle, I can hear squeaking. It sounds like it is coming from the pulley under the seat ( I am guessing where the hydro fluid pump/fan is).

Ay help/ advice/ comments would be appreciated. thanks in advance!
    • By Brian33
      Hello,

I am gathering parts to restore a 701 i acquired. Wondering if anyone out there has a decent hood or the double starter pulley they could spare?  Trying to save this horse.
    • By OILUJ52
      For Sale one Lawn Ranger Drive Pulley. Good Condition, bore is tight (looks like it was repaired).
      $20 Shipped to Lower 48.

• By Lost Pup
      I have a 42 SD Deck to repair. Two of the pulleys released one did not. The center two pulley drive spindle was cut off and removed with great force.
      Cutting the spindle as well. 

I never made a pulley before so it was a good project. The critical spacing for the pulley was the lower one ( smaller) with the deck belt so it would line up with the other two pulleys. The top side was less critical as it just just to the PTO side alone.
      Dimensions were copied from the existing spindles and the original mangled pulley. The double small same size pulley on right is for the bagger unit.
      Curious to see how the now heavier Steel pulley runs on the deck,

Comments and Questions Always Welcome.