HorseFixer

DON'T GO TO THE CHIROPRATOR

elcamino/wheelhorse

I am glad you are doing better . Maybe you should visit the Chiropractor with a baseball bat. My wife had some horrible experiences with Chiropractors , I think it made her back worse.  Are you going  to have back surgery in the future. I hope you continue to improve.

• Like 3

AMC RULES

:handgestures-fingerscrossed: God speed on your recovery Duke...

you're in our prayers my :wh: brother.  :pray:

• Like 6

WVHillbilly520H

I have been to a chiropractor off and on for 15+ years for sciatica, with physical therapy along with adjustments it did help but in the end he became a $ grubber IMO and going 1-2 times a week didn't make me any better so I quit going, my lower back still gives me fits time to time, until it gets to the point I can't function I'll live with it, so I feel for all those that have back issues and wish you a speedy and full recovery , Jeff.

• Like 7

stevebo

Duke-

I had no idea about this. Prayers are with you. Man you need to get better as you have some horse restorations to get to still. 

• Like 7

Sparky

Duke, hoping for nothing less than a full recovery for ya!

Mike...

• Like 3

ACman

Duke I haven't met you yet , I don't think :scratchead:... Keep PUSHING yourself to the best of your ability IMG_2193.GIF.4378428c547d124c2392fc702a98600c.GIF everyday . That's mentally too :) !!! 

It sounds like you won round one and round two you have them in a corner IMG_2196.GIF.622a72f134cc15b65a0e5077cc135861.GIF ... don't ever give in partner...heck I wish I knew what round I was in :lol: ! To me outpatient was a hole new game . If you're not happy how they coach, find another team :handgestures-thumbupright: .

Duke there's always a fellow Michigan  :wh:Horse man here on your team . I'm willing to listen for any reason , even if it's for a piece of equipment . I now how some insurance companies can be . I might know a guy who can help you out ;) .

Edited by ACman
  • Like 4

roadapples

Been wondering about the loader project. Knew there was a good reason we haven't heard from you. Hoping you're back to normal soon...

• Like 2

Racinbob

Our prayers are with you Duke. I'll second, third and fourth your comment on bone crackers based on my experience with one. Never again and hopefully your real doctor gets you as good as new.

• Like 3

dclarke

Continued prayers, Duke, for a full and speedy recovery. 

• Like 4

rmaynard

Back before I had my spinal fusion surgery (L3-L5), I paid a visit to a chiropractor on the recommendation of a good friend. She said "this guy's different, not your typical bone cracker". After a few sessions, I realized that he was no different than all the rest, just bilking the insurance company for the maximum amount he could get. Never did me any good, and later admitted that he knew from the start that my only alternative was surgery. I had said that I would never see a chiropractor after my cousin died on the table while having a neck "adjustment". He too had a clot break loose in the carotid artery. He was not as lucky as you. 

• Thanks 1

JimD

Prayers for a complete and timely recovery Bob. You know by now that the only cracker you should pay any attention to is MJ when she cracks that whip on ya. God bless old friend.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

19richie66

Us Florida crackers ain't so bad Jim. :laughing-rolling: Duke, I wish you the best. Prayers sent up from Fla. May you heal completely.

Edited by 19richie66
  • Excellent 1

6bg6ga

Blew a disk in 1986 at work. It took over a month to get operated on. After the operation I was told never to go to a bone cracker by the surgeon that operated on me. They fused L3-L5 which I promptly broke loose once I was back to work. I've never seen an instance where going to one of them has helped anyone yet.  

stevasaurus

Dang Bob, and here I thought you were just keeping a low profile because of Trump's slumping numbers.  :)  My prayers with you Mate.  You are one of my favorite of the 32%.  :occasion-xmas:  Give me a call when you feel up to it.  :banana-linedance:

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

wh500special

Darn it, Duke.  Hang in there!

I'm sure you're in good hands there at Memorial.  That's where my wife worked and son was born when we lived up there.  Good people.  

Rest up and do whatever they tell you to do.  

Steve

• Like 1
  • Excellent 1