857 horse

Pics in files??

857 horse

Although I am aware the files are here,,,,I am discovering tonight ,,,,I Need a class....how to open them and here is my question that I am searching an answer...

I have several tractors that end in a 7,,,I know it is for the year...The seat pan is held in place with 2 bolts in the rear that act as a hinge,,,,When this is dis assembled

there are 2 nylon bushings,,,,,,,,,Does someone have a supply or sourse for these,,,,??? Or perhaps a part#,,,,,,?????

Thanks in advance,,,,,Pals,,,teachers,,,,,,,Banters,,,,,,any and all opinions welcome,,,,,9-5 Most weekdays

Howard in Va

• Like 1

tunahead72

Hey Howard, this may help (for your 857 tractor):

Click on the link above, then hit the "Download this file" button on the right, and finally "Download" the OM/IPL file that you see in the list.  That will give you the owner's manual and Integrated Parts List.  Take a look at the parts list, I believe part number 5666 is the bushing you're looking for.

More generally (I'm teaching you how to fish here :)), hit the "Manuals" tab at the top of most pages in this forum to get started looking for files.  Files are organized into "Categories" listed on the right side of the page.  Pick a category, and I recommend sorting by Title to find what you're looking for.  Garry's done a really nice job keeping these files organized, give it a shot and see what you can find.

As far as opinions, I HAVE NO OPINION. :P

• Like 5

squonk

That should keep Howard "Out of trouble" for a while! :teasing-poke:

• Like 4

953 nut

Take the old bushings to Ace Hardware, Lowe's, Home Depot or the hardware supplier of your choice. They all carry bushings like them.

• Like 2