12 hp Kohler

Cheapest wheel horses

12 hp Kohler

What is the cheapest you have ever gotten a wheel horse for, for me the cheapest is $75 that was for my c81 how bout you guys ? 

• Like 2

diesel cowboy

The cheapest I've gotten a wheel horse for was $20.  It was a B-145 elec-trac that the guy just wanted his money for the owners manual he bought from Toro back

• Like 5

12 hp Kohler

Those are both great deals that is crazy especially the Rj that is hard to believe 

• Like 3

12 hp Kohler

All nice finds, I hope to get a free horse soon or really cheap ! 

• Like 5

KC9KAS

I got my 1st Wheel Horse (1975 B-80) for free, and that is the one that got me started in this incurable addiction....But why would I want to be cured?!

• Like 8

oldredrider

Was given a GT-1142. Didn't know anything about Wheel Horses before that. Never looking back and have NO regrets. Been through at least 100 since then.  Dang...it is a disease...best one out there!

• Like 7

WHX??

1 buck for a 520 with no spark...an hour it was running....:text-imsorry: ...no pics ...:hide:

• Like 7

Shynon
29 minutes ago, WHX11 said:

1 buck for a 520 with no spark...an hour it was running....:text-imsorry: ...no pics ...:hide:

1 buck did you forget about the free sububan:wwp:

• Like 2

WHX??

I don't  count the free Suburban  Tom..... I got @Ed Kennell 's several hundred bucks in that one and it still doesn't run!  Your gonna have to wait till  pioneer to hear about the $1 520 your not gonna believe what was wrong! :lol:

• Like 3

slim67

They are all good deals and Ive gotten a few myself.

AMC RULES

Hard to beat my freebies.  :handgestures-thumbsup:

5983ce895b9ba_Picture1947251615.jpg.d53594cb9dfb890069652a2797118667.jpg5983ce6929628_wheelhorsinaround333607946.jpg.2f6f9ef664ed4d4ea2e988683742c132.jpg5983cb9fce99f_2015-09-27002019.JPG.2adfcde9ff84585b311414b7a16a1fd2.JPG

Edited by AMC RULES
  • Like 9

c-series don

Check out the free C-160 I just got in the new post I just started entitled free C-160 

12 hp Kohler

All very nice I can’t believe the free rjs people have gotten

• Like 1

PeacemakerJack
2 hours ago, 12 hp Kohler said:

All very nice I can’t believe the free rjs people have gotten

So reminds me of the classic phrase, "one man's junk is another man's treasure!"

• Like 5

Ken B

I've hauled a few freebies myself... I think another question that can be asked is what is the most you have paid... I think I'll pass on that one.:hide:

• Like 4

Retired Wrencher
34 minutes ago, Ken B said:

I've hauled a few freebies myself... I think another question that can be asked is what is the most you have paid... I think I'll pass on that one.:hide:

Yea Ken I think I will pass also.  It is the shipping ! But also I have pick some nice all originals for not much $$$ before Wheel Horse craze really took off. Supply and demand.

• Like 2

PeacemakerJack
3 hours ago, Ken B said:

No kidding!

Another one would be "Surprise--the thing you didn't want to find wrong with your latest tractor purchase!"

• Like 3