Zino

Wheel Horse 312-8

Zino

I recently purchased a 1995  Wheel Horse 312-8, it came with deck and snow blower, I plan on using it for snow and various chores. How does the 312-8 compare with other models and I would appreciate any downloads for 312-8 manuals.

• Like 1

reds8710

Check out 

https://lookup3.toro.com/request/request.cfm

For your manuals. This should get you in the right direction. Enter model and serial and you're off to the races my friend. Enjoy that 312-8. I've got a 314-8 myself and I love working her. Picked up a snow blower this summer along with some wheel weights. Getting ready for any white stuff that may strike. Still have chains on the list of purchases. Other than that I run a 48" SD to keep the lawn groomed this time a year. 

• Like 1

KC9KAS

@Zino :text-welcomeconfetti: to :rs:

Retired Wrencher

Zino   :WRS:    I see reds8710  help you already so you can see that there is good people here. Enjoy the site. And your 312-8.

• Like 1

AMC RULES

:WRS:

welcomewagon.gif.32a57f6428eeb3efcf9e61cbf3f83df1.gifhdr-logo-100b.png.3939dec654c3bb86a94a52339aa611a8.png

gwest_ca

Check the D&A file for an attachment list. May not be exactly the models you have but will be close.

Garry

• Like 1

SylvanLakeWH

:text-welcomeconfetti:

953 nut

:WRS:        The 312-8 is a very capable machine and will serve you well. Any questions that pop up will be answered promptly on this site. The downloads Garry gave you are free and others can be found in the manuals section.

• Like 1