• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By psalms83:18
      1984 c175 twin cyl, hydro, mow deck, snowblower, led lights, all tire chains, wheel weights, removable tool rack, resealed hydro control, new oils, spare parts. Runs great no smoke no sputter, starts everytime all winter long! 800firm

1959 suburban 400 potentially original round hood without punched hole from the later year models, has some missing metal from rust. Frame and tranny is good. Took apart to stop the rust and clean it up. Rebuilt tranny with new seals and bearings and moves great! Motor turns and parts all there. Tires seem to hold air and has great potential for lots of arguments as a true 1959. 300

• By DerrickH
      Still learning about my WH 312-8. Where do i start looking to figure out how to get headlights to work without buying new lights right away?  
    • By Elijah’s Wheel Horse 417A
      Hello all, I recently inherited a Wheel Horse 417-A from my Late Grand-Father. It has been leaking from the Oil Pressure Sensor and I can’t seem to find this particular sensor anywhere If you could give me some leads that would be great! The engine is a KT17 Series II it smokes right under the muffler coming from the sensor i would like to fix it as it has the mowing deck, 2 Tillers, snow plow/dozer, snow blower, and 2 cabs this tractor is very centimental to me and it runs amazing other than this little part!! Also if you could provide any information on this particular model that would be great! Thanks!
    • By WildHorses
      Wheel Horse 420-LSE runs and drives as it should, burns some oil and has been used so there's some normal scratches and wear. Located in Columbus, IN 47203 Serial number 70/200

• By bizzo15

Decided to sell the 314-8, wife wants to mow the lawn more and doesn't like shifting gears.  It's a 97 or 98(i don't remember off top of my head) 314-8 hour meter says it has 261 hours but it's broken so if I had to estimate the hours I would 600-800.  Mechanically very strong with no issues, I've used it weekly to mow my lawn for the last couple of years.  Comes with a 37" side discharge deck and bagger setup if you want it(not pictured).  Only trades I'm really interested in would be a full hydro tractor.  Let me know if you have any questions.