• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By justin77
      246 hydro, model 72043, 450 hours, 48” deck. Nice mower can bring to the show next week if wanted. 

Thanks, Justin 

• By Slimer83
      C105 8 speed missing starter. Complete other than starter motor is not locked up all cables move lights work. Would make great parts 

• By bizzo15

Decided to sell the 314-8, wife wants to mow the lawn more and doesn't like shifting gears.  It's a 97 or 98(i don't remember off top of my head) 314-8 hour meter says it has 261 hours but it's broken so if I had to estimate the hours I would 600-800.  Mechanically very strong with no issues, I've used it weekly to mow my lawn for the last couple of years.  Comes with a 37" side discharge deck and bagger setup if you want it(not pictured).  Only trades I'm really interested in would be a full hydro tractor.  Let me know if you have any questions.

• By WildHorses
      Wheel Horse 420-LSE runs and drives as it should, burns some oil and has been used so there's some normal scratches and wear. Located in Columbus, IN 47203  $1600 or will consider trades for non Harley style motorcycles. Comes with original manual case and chrome mule drive. Others attachments available at additional cost. Please text or call anytime between 9am-9pm Serial number 70/200